• Interests
    Sport
  • Team
    King's Lynn Stars

Recent Profile Visitors

6,409 profile views
  1. Bagpuss

Sheffield v Kings Lynn 18/05

A bit shambolic really. It was a tough task even without two injuries and you can put Tarasenko down to one of those nights but there are others who need to pull their fingers out quickly. Not expecting much on Monday night but we need to see some fight and heart.
  2. Bagpuss

Ipswich vs Oxford 18th April

What's the explanation for Tungate's absence?
  3. Bagpuss

Basso doubtful too now it would seem after a crash in Denmark last night
  4. Bagpuss

Ipswich vs Oxford 18th April

Not really sure why they've started dishing out guests for second strings, that's what R/R is for I'd have thought.
  5. I suspect there will be at least one change there before long.
  6. Bagpuss

Brummies 2024...

I'd suggest that Riss does have room for improvement seeing as he was unwell last year and probably rode when he shouldn't have done. That said not sure I'd have replaced Klindt with him.
  7. I won't have a meltdown I promise but you must agree its bonkers? For a sport which presumably wants to be taken seriously anyway.
  8. Bagpuss

Nicholls guesting at the Foxhole (again!) so it's realistically Brennan or Z Cook if not R/R. You are right he hasn't started well but I would always rather have all seven riders available.
  9. Bagpuss

Sounds like there will be no Iversen, reportedly concussed from a crash at the Danish Championships tonight.
  10. Bagpuss

Brummies 2024...

I think you and I could be heat leaders in that team
  11. Bagpuss

Oxford Spires 2024

They probably should but the reality across most sports is that not all competitors will start the season in full swing, that's just human nature especially if returning from injury.
  12. I'm not for a minute saying we should do it but would he fit for MPT and use the remaining points up?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy