British Speedway Forum
Noodles

*** CARDIFF TICKET FOR SALE ***

After being let down by a mate, I now have 1 ticket going for the British Grand Prix at the Millenium Stadium, Cardiff this weekend.

It is a good seat in block M31 which is middle tier on the back straight just after the second bend.

It is valued at £50 but I am open to offers.

If anyone is interested please email me asap:

kevingeorge@v21webmail.com

If no-one buys it, take it to Cardiff the touts will have it from you but you never know who will be sat next to you thats the only downpart.

Touts?? - I hate those guys!!! Had a nasty experience with one in Manchester on Saturday.

If no-one buys it, take it to Cardiff the touts will have it from you but you never know who will be sat next to you thats the only downpart.

Does not really matter what is on the ticket as you can often find a seat in any section.

Every year there has been several places in the VIP ticket area. :)

My Dad has got the idea of going down to Cardiff and buying his ticket this year and goingto sit right up in the gods away from all the noise (Why does he bother to go if he doesn't like noise :unsure: )

You have to admit it does get a bit noisy, it may not be as bad this year if the roof is open because it has been closed then they have opened it a bit in the past years.

Edited by seanisnumber1

THIS TICKET IS STILL AVAILABLE AND I AM STILL TRYING TO GET RID OF IT! I WOULD RATHER IT GO TO A SPEEDWAY FAN AND SAVE SOMEONE GETTING RIPPED OFF BY A TOUT.

I AM OPEN TO OFFERS FOR THIS £50 TICKET BUT NOW MAKING MY WAY DOWN TO CARDIFF.

IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED PLEASE CALL/TEXT ME ON MY MOBILE: