British Speedway Forum
Meth Head

2 Cardiff Tickets Going Free

I've got 2 tickets for the GP going for nothing. Just won them in a competition on Sky and can't make it because I will be fishing!

There together on the first bend on the top tier.I think it would be too late to post them so you'll have to come and collect them. I live in Oxford.

Just email me and the first reply/replies I get can have em.

Thanks though Sky.

Is it posisble for one of the Oxford based forumers to pick up the tickets and bring them to Cardiff?

We would love you for ever. Jill also says she'd love you(I'm sure she would anyway!).

Please, someone :)

There's a pint in it, or a glass of coke if you prefer!!

(as long as Jill pays ;))

Matt lives in Oxford, I'm pretty sure he'd collect them for you.

There's a pint in it

(as long as Jill pays ;))

you already know what I drink jill......erm....thats if you can remember through the drunken haze....lol

The fishing must be on the other side of the earth if it is priotirised above a free GP-trip. :rolleyes:

Lucky one that gets them. :D

Frankly I find it as a very great gesture to just give the tickets away, and not trying to sell them.

cya

Whats happening with these tickets then as its getting late and we're leaving early morning.....

I dont mind doing a favour but i need to know whats going on.....

Hiya Matt just seen the thread will contact Jill/SCB and ask them to get in touch ASAP

Is it posisble for one of the Oxford based forumers to pick up the tickets and bring them to Cardiff?

We would love you for ever.  Jill also says she'd love you(I'm sure she would anyway!).

Please, someone :)

Oi-What has this women done to you??--

6 months ago you swore on this forum you wouldnt attend a GP ever again even if you had a free ticket!!!! :D

The worm has turned B)

Me thinks you turning all Squidgy Shawn :o

Edited by Nevsy

Sorry everyone, just got in from work. Massive apologies to Jill because i got your message earlier and now my phone don't work. Looking at the logistics of everything it would be impossible to keep everyone that wanted the tickets happy because I thought they would go quicker than I thought ( I posted them on the Oxford Forum first) as I'm now just getting the fishing gear out to fish and leaving for an important match in Aldershot, my wife decided to give them away to someone local. She can't be in all day so she left me a note when I got home to tell me what she had done. Sorry all.

This probably don't make a lot of sense but I'm in a rush. Tight Lines and sorry again.

Bowlocks !!!!!!!!!!

Jill and SCB are going to be just a tad disappointed !