British Speedway Forum
Meth Head

2 Cardiff Tickets Going Free

Guest StevieD

I've got 2 free tickets going begging as already posted. I'm at Holmer Green, nr High Wycombe if you want to come and collect them now! Call me on 07879 028168.

We've got one spare ticket, sat next to us in N1. If you want it, see us in Sams bar or the POW as organised.

Sting & Fiveone

A BIG thank you to every one who rallied around and tried to get us tickets or offered us a ticket, I think we had quite a few offers, I lost count so thanks guys, you're a great lot.

You'll all be pleased to know we got in and Matt got his pint, but don't tell anyone or they'll all want one!

You'll all be pleased to know we got in and Matt got his pint

I did indeed, cheers!

Glad you got in in the end B)

Is it posisble for one of the Oxford based forumers to pick up the tickets and bring them to Cardiff?

We would love you for ever.  Jill also says she'd love you(I'm sure she would anyway!).

Please, someone :)

Oi-What has this women done to you??--

6 months ago you swore on this forum you wouldnt attend a GP ever again even if you had a free ticket!!!! :D

The worm has turned B)

Me thinks you turning all Squidgy Shawn :o

would u say no to me nevs :P

A BIG thank you to every one who rallied around and tried to get us tickets or offered us a ticket, I think we had quite a few offers, I lost count so thanks guys, you're a great lot.

You'll all be pleased to know we got in and Matt got his pint, but don't tell anyone or they'll all want one!

sorry i aint replied but would just like to say what he said :)

ermm.. shawn most of them got a drink off me

everytime i went to the bar there was a que of people behind me saying SCB said ur buying :blink:

am now skint :mad: