Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
DawnG

Hotels Available For Cardiff

A bit later!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We Scots are used to the bar being open all night :twisted: :P

Maybe the bar will be open all night....but....the Scots who attended the VSRA retired before 0130 which was 5hrs earlier that the Stay up all night Brits! ;)

I'm staying in the Holiday Inn, not the Express, although sounds as though it's going to be a good couple of night's there. Might need to try to meet up with you lot, us Scots always know how to party.

When is everyone going down to Cardiff? I'm flying on Friday morning from Glasgow. Can't wait, this is the first time I've been at the GP, but everyone keeps telling me what a great weekend it is. :lol:

You are in for an experiance Dawng.......last year was my first one.

Thought you might have gone down a day earlier to take in the Glasgow match at Newport on the Friday night? I think I'll end up leaving on the Monday and taking in a few meetings on the way ending up at Newport on the Friday

:twisted:

I am thinking about going to the Newport meeting, got friends driving down on Friday so I'm hoping to meet up with them & go to Newport.

Hopefully the Tigers will do us proud that night :D

Hopefully the Tigers will do us proud that night :D

Errr.....can I pass on that one? :twisted: