Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
REAPER

Nicki Pedersen Spits Out His Dummy Again

Surely how hard Pedersen hit Crump is irrelevant, if you look at it another way and say Hancock should have been excluded when he almost wiped out Nicholls?!

No when Nicholls got hit by Hancock they were coming off the bend and Nicholls had his wheels back in line, when Pedersen hit Crump it was in the middle of the bend full slide, how is someone suppose to stay on the bike when there front wheel is taken from them when they are sliding sideways?

I think the key point here is that Nicki didn't take Jason's front wheel away from him. They barely touched and Jason came down not with the front wheel going from under him but with the back wheel coming round.

Yes there was contact, but Jason either laid his bike down, or lost control trying to cut back under Nicki.

Shocking decision from Tony Steele to Exclude Pedersen. Crump could have stayed on board but flopped down like a drama queen, throwing his hands in the air to make it look even more dramatic.

He could have stayed on. Steele called it very wrong. Pedersen was leading and had the racing line.

Who are you and what have you done with Steve? :rolleyes:

Tony Steele got it right. If Nicki Pedersen was just out out at the front like he claimed. Why suddenly cut out to the right, when the quickest way to the finishing flag is turn left at the bend? No, Nicki saw Crump and intentionally took him out. He got away with it against Greg Hancock, but not tonight.

Nicki was in front therefore he can choose to ride whatever line he wants! Crumps sudden limp was hilarious - give the man an oscar!!! :D Nicki's phone call to the ref was pure comedy. I'm sure Tony will have sleepless nights about not being Nicki's friend any more. Seriously though, Tony should be having sleepless nights about that ridiculous perm!!! Nicki is pure entertainment and the sport needs people like him. :D:D

Edited by pocketmonster

Even those of you who hate Pedders (not me) and love Crump (He's great, mostly) must accept Crump played to gallery in the most shameful way. The histrionics, the vanishing limp?

Crump is better than that and it takes the shine off. Pedders is just comedy villian this year - and if they will do stuff like that in his home territory he never had a prayer of retaining the title before the season even started.

One more thing: Did anybody lipread Adams when Crump was talking to him before the final? Looked like he was passing comment on Pedders too.

Second more thing: Ermelenkos humungous earlobes. No wonder he took to bike racing, chance to wear a helmet I shouldn't wonder.

Edited by Brightonbob

Guest JY2003

Well Done Nicki.... :D ....Booo Humpy Grump Crumpy :mad: Nicki didnt do anything wrong, thought the ref was wrong to exclude Nicki, :mad::mad:

I guess the Nicki Pedersen mantlepiece will look somewhat emply this Christmas.

No World Championship cup, and no card from Tony Steele or Greg Hancock :cry:

Guest comet
One more thing: Did anybody lipread Adams when Crump was talking to him before the final? Looked like he was passing comment on Pedders too.

Yeah I caught that and thought exactly the same

Guest ruberoid375

Nicky Pederson may be a great rider and someone not to be ignored but when he spoke to the ref I thought he came across as a bit of a big girls blouse. If a footballer or a boxer had done that the ref would have walked away laughing.

And what's this phone business all about anyway? Does the ref ever change his mind or is it just show biz? If he says "that's the way I saw it" why doesn't the ref put the phone down and let the meeting continue. Or is it getting like WWF?

Even those of you who hate Pedders (not me) and love Crump (He's great, mostly) must accept Crump played to gallery in the most shameful way. The histrionics, the vanishing limp?

Pedersen as usual went to block Crump which is fair enough, but as usual his lack of ability on a bike and his view that punting someone into the fence is the way to block someone got him a deserved exclusion. Just the usual uncontrolled lurch/barge into the path of the other rider and is it any wonder refs exclude him????

As for Crump playing to the gallery so what, doesnt Pedersen all the time with his whining kid impression,

Pedersen as usual went to block Crump which is fair enough, but as usual his lack of ability on a bike and his view that punting someone into the fence is the way to block someone got him a deserved exclusion. Just the usual uncontrolled lurch/barge into the path of the other rider and is it any wonder refs exclude him????

The usual load of balls we come to expect from you Dekker & which you never fail to deliver. :mad:

When niki came off in the final,all u saw next was him running down the track and thought here we go agin,but then on the replay we saw it from a diffrent angle and he was chasing his bike which was godd spotmanship,it shows how wrong u can be on first reactions.still good tv ,well done jason.

As for playing to the gallery, how much time were they on the TV for playing to the gallery, Crump is caked in sponsors as is Pedersen, its great exposure when the camera is directly on them for 10 minutes each!

The usual load of balls we come to expect from you Dekker & which you never fail to deliver. :mad:

Truth hurts does it?