British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
JT

PUK and Bjerre

Was really impressed by KB and PUK they did much better than I expected (esp PUK, we always knew KB was good at Newcastle!!! ;) ). Definately ones to watch for the future.

just wait till KB sorts out his gating and the world championship will be his for years to come!

Being able to do it consistently is what the GP is all about. He needs to be able to ride every sort of track and gate well when it matters - a skill that so many nearly men have failed to grasp. Ken's got the potential to go all the way, but I think he could do with the help of a Mauger to iron out the flaws in his game and achieve a truly professional attitude. Can't wait to see the results if he did!:P

Just wait till next year when Brazilian wonderkid Lindback storms the GP Series. Make Bjerre look like a novice. B)

Guest Dundrie

Meanwhile please feel free to come and watch

at Sandy Lane.

I always make sure I keep my eyes on NKI

Kenneth Bjerre is the next danish world champ to come, you all saw him in the danish GP, so watch out!!!

:lol:

Well impressed with KB, getting to the semi's, like i said he would and beating Adams in the process! Jason will love him for that! :D

PUK was also great!

Yep KB was great - hope he keeps it up at BV.

I am guessing the pair are quite good friends too.

A joy to watch.

Just wait till next year when Brazilian wonderkid Lindback storms the GP Series. Make Bjerre look like a novice. B)

Come on SS.

Lindbäck is a team-rider.

He has not showed much individually yet.

Meanwhile please feel free to come and watch

at Sandy Lane.

I always make sure I keep my eyes on NKI

So you are real :)

I look forward to meeting you in the near future ...

Good taste there btw