British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Brightonbob

Pederson v Ermelenko

OK, so Pederson is excluded for supposedly knocking off the bloke behind him, Crump gets off his bike all furious, race stopped, Pedders out, miracle recovery by Crump of Greek-footballer proportions and cue Sam.

He's loving it obviously. He hates Pedders, like his spawn of Ned-Flanders buddy Greg (Woh! Buddy! Yeah Dude!) and the grin appears.

Its starting to get very ugly and even though I am comfirmed Eastie. Its getting very unsporting and a good rider is suffering. The knee-jerk anti-Pederson stuff does speedway no favours at all.

Leaving the microphone up during 'that incident' kicked all this off anyway, and while a comedy villian is good for business, its utterly unfair.

One more thing.....

Something about Sams bothers me. So much so its been praying on my mind and I couldn't figure out why. I read Sams book (very good), but somethings still not right.

Then I saw them.

I challenge each and every one of you, from Poo Pirate Shovelbloke to Shazzybird to look at Sams earlobes and tell me he isn't an alien.

Edited by Brightonbob

Yeah i noticed his earlobes to brightonbob. :D

Well get done for going off topic, but they really are quite something. I think Sams a great rider and I'm not trying to say anything about anything except he has grade A freaky earlobes of the highest standards. Real kiddy frighteners. That blokes DNA must have some rabbit in it I reckon.

Seen the new series of Star Trek? The little bloke? Huh! Yeah! See what? I mean?

That blokes DNA must have some rabbit in it I reckon.

Leave her out of this - what's she ever done to hurt you? :shock::D

Unsettlingly huge, while the tops of his ears are all thin and underdone. Its like he's put his ears on upside down.

Off topic I know, I know......

poor old Nicki,last nights tantrum will haunt him for a long time!!

The guy doesn't need to worry about what the guys in the studio say he should be more worried about the voices in his head!!

While I'm not a Nicki Pedersen fan.. far from it, I actually have to say well done to him. Yes he has had more than a few riders off during races, but last night we all saw what a real sportsman he can be. He was out of the final and could have just laid there, but No.. he ran down the track to try and get his bike out of the way and so trying to stop the need for the ref to halt the race.. highly commendable and beggars the question.. why cant he behave like that all the time. He obviously does have a heart and also seeing him with his wife(well I assume It was HIS wife),he obviously has a soft and gentle side too.

He was out of the final and could have just laid there, but No.. he ran down the track to try and get his bike out of the way and so trying to stop the need for the ref to halt the race..

Looking at it from a cynical view,perhaps the sight of JC a mile in front with Hancock a million miles behind swung the balance!!

He was out of the final and could have just laid there, but No.. he ran down the track to try and get his bike out of the way and so trying to stop the need for the ref to halt the race..

Looking at it from a cynical view,perhaps the sight of JC a mile in front with Hancock a million miles behind swung the balance!!

Or maybe he thought Hancock was going to try and run him over! Either way, it was very sporting of NP to get out of the way in time.

Just a thought, but why weren't there any track staff there to help him pull the bike off the track? He was so obviously struggling with it, and a little help would have prevented the race having to be stopped.

Lord Olsen probably wouldn't let them onto the track. Either that or they daren't go near Nikki because they read some of the posts on here & really believed he is covered in venom. :mad:

Just a thought, but why weren't there any track staff there to help him pull the bike off the track? He was so obviously struggling with it, and a little help would have prevented the race having to be stopped.

I don't think any member of staff is allowed on the track though unless the race has been stopped? Makes sense for someone to have helped Nicki but I'm sure it would have resulted in the race being stopped if there was a member of the track staff running around as well. :P

No doubt rule No. 2999 in the Health and Safety booklet. :wink:

Ladst Saturday's GP was the best comedy programme I've seen in ages. Nikki Pedersen is a star as far as I'm concerned. He's like a little kid who's been force fed "E" numbers. Even after he'd dragged his bike off the track he fell over & rolled round on his back, brilliant I nearly spit my beer out laughing at him. Top bloke. :D

Ladst Saturday's GP was the best comedy programme I've seen in ages. Nikki Pedersen is a star as far as I'm concerned. He's like a little kid who's been force fed "E" numbers. Even after he'd dragged his bike off the track he fell over & rolled round on his back, brilliant I nearly spit my beer out laughing at him. Top bloke. :D

Whatever turns you on... ;)