British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Sean

Walthamstow Stadium

Sorry LT, you have lost me slightly on the first two.

The third about estate agents, well I've done some dirty jobs in my time but even I would not sink that low, besides I have not lived in that house or warwick for 18 years.

I am currently on missionary work in the county of the damned in Chesterfield!!!

As for Stoke being no worse than warwick dog track, jesus it must be rough at Loomer Rd.

Dog Tracks that may wellcome Speedway,Swansea,Sunderland,

Didn't someone try and get conference league racing set up at Swansea a few years ago? Planning permission I believe was turned down. Norton Canes (North of Wolverhampton) is another one, but to get speedway there I believe the access road needs widening, a similar situation at Boston.

I think someone is trying to stirr some life into Sunderland as there is now a website. I think the Newcastle promotion have looked into it several times in the past when Brough Park's future looked bleak. Not sure if planning permission was ever granted.

Nottingham looks ideal as it is in an industrial estate.

Deano Norton Cannes,and Chasewater have i think both been lost due to the M6 Toll road,but i may be wrong on that,don,t forget Leicester also have a horse race track,would they be interested in staging speedway on there land?,there must be room,and a horse race track is only used about 12/15 times per year,so i would think any additional income would be very

wellcome.

Dekker i agree with the working together,and no them and us,we are in it together.

Sean,Bedwelty in Gwent,Valley is in Tredowen<Hengoed>both Wales,

Easington is Durham,Highgate is Rotheram,Kinsley is near Pontefract Yorks,Pelaw Grange is Durham <Chester lee street>,Stainforth is just north of Doncaster,Thornton is Fife Scotland,Westhougton is around Wigan,and Wheatley Hill is again Durham,also there may be Hartlepool last i heard the stadium was Derelict,and maybe ones for you would be Bury St

Edmunds,and Wisbech Do they still exist?,plus you have the place around

Northampton/Corby area that has the big Oval track any chance there?.

Bedwelty is on top of a mourtan to north of blackwood. ive been past once and as far as i can rember there are no houses around. however there been no tracks in the valleys since the 30s and it only 16 to 20 miles from newport but might be all right for CL. if i get a chance i try to get up there on the weekend and have a look