British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
orion

the day i watch j k

LIKE ALL PEOPLE WHO WATCH THE JANUS K THE DAY HE MADE HIS FIRST RIDE FOR READING V SWINDON AS MUCH AS I HATE TO SAY IT A STAR WAS BORN I JUST KNEW HE WAS SHEER CLASS JUST A SHAME HE'S A RACER WELL DONE :D:sad:

After heat 21 the Poole fans behind me were saying how they must sign him (as if they haven't got enough of the world's young talent).

I took great delight :D:D in pointing out he already belonged to Reading :wink:

But unless we go Elite next year I doubt if we'll get to see him in a Racers jacket again :(:(

Then go elite....with Januz, Bird, Morris and Zagar...a usefull start for a team...add in a couple of current EL boys and you could be away.

That quartet alone would make us the best team in the Thames Valley Martin wouldn't you agree?

Ah yes Orion, I also remember that day well.

Swindon fans around Smallmead already celebrating an away win over their old foes before ht 15 had finished - then along came Janusz with that superb cutback on the last bend to shoot past Olly Allen and a draw for Reading - yep, pure class. :D

Quick message to other Promoters out there who have now probably been made to sit up & take notice of who this young talented Pole is:...

HANDS OFF, HE'S OURS!!!! :P

Unfortunately though I can't see Janusz riding for Reading or any other British club for a while. Polish authorities seem to keep a tight reign on where their young prospects ride, and even if they do allow them to sign for British teams seem to be able to pull them back whenever they want. :sad:

The sooner we have janusz in the side the better i knew he was class,the speed on the straights he generated was tremendous when he rode for us against swindon and sheffield what was he like at berwick,pat says its cheaper to run in the premier for now so where has euphonys money gone so far apart from birds transfer.