British Speedway Forum

Iggy, Mark would have won the title anyway. Shooting Star, it's not sour grapes, it's called cheating. End of story.

Is it a team event then?

Edited by Iggy

he wont be getting a nice reception at brandon when hes goes there again i assure you of that

well no-one will be going to Brandon next season will they?? :rolleyes:

Gotta agree with SS - sour grapes.

Hans did let him by but I still doubt Scotty would have been able to get near PK, he was flying all night.

He's still a dirty sod mind.

Agreed.

That's Speedway!

Every British Speedway promoter should now black ball the scumbag. Don't want to ever see him ride in Britain again. This as taken Danish cheating to a new level. I hope he enjoys his brown envelope.

Shooting Star wake up and smell the coffee the man is a cheating pillock who let Karlsson through, how is that speedway?  :mad:

As I stated once before 'sour grapes'

Guest Jim Blanchard
Have a look on the performance of the Danes through the whole match.

When we gated well, we could not hold the speed and ended third or last.

So why should heat 25 be a difference ?

'Cos basically Garf they were not world class tonight and they thought even though they were out classed they would have some impact on the outcome of the meeting. 'We did not win but we decided who would' great slogan for the great nation of Denmark and its sportsman.

Guest Milly

Scumbag Andersen - After all British speedway does for you, you kick it in the slats. PK didn't need your help, you just really take the p**s.

DIRTY CHEAT - GO HOME

This is Iggy's wife (yes he does have one despite being a speedway freak!!). I think that you should all lighten up and get on with life after all it's only pikey formula 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Have a look on the performance of the Danes through the whole match.

When we gated well, we could not hold the speed and ended third or last.

So why should heat 25 be a difference ?

'Cos basically Garf they were not world class tonight and they thought even though they were out classed they would have some impact on the outcome of the meeting. 'We did not win but we decided who would' great slogan for the great nation of Denmark and its sportsman.

And had it been the other way around, then it would not have been cheating, or what else you all call it.

seem to recall the Aussies doing something very similar at the World Cup Final at Coventry... was that 1999??

think it was Crump that 'threw' the meeting so ENGLAND didn't win that night... good to see he was blackballed by all the UK promoters :blink:

Andersen is a disgrace, why didn't he have the courage to admit what he did, rather than come out with such a obvious bunch of lies?

To be honest Great Britain were very lucky with referee decisions tonight and Sweden were the better team.

This Hans Andersen stuff is nonsence, there were 4 riders in the race, it was not a match race.

well at least people haven't laid into Nicki Pedersen yet :unsure:

This is Iggy's wife (yes he does have one despite being a speedway freak!!). I think that you should all lighten up and get on with life after all it's only pikey formula 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Oh Dear! See what I have to put up with

To be honest Great Britain were very lucky with referee decisions tonight and Sweden were the better team.

This Hans Andersen stuff is nonsence, there were 4 riders in the race, it was not a match race.

well people need someone to blame....

personal thoughts are.... there are 4 riders in every race, why does one stop and three keep going?

answers on a postcard to Neil Middleditch c/o Poole Speedway

Edited by stevehone