British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Daniel Smith

Fan's Tonight

Shoot me down if ya think i'm wrong here, but i'm getting jacked off with the Poole fans now. There were 7000 at the track tonight and there was a lot of support for team GB, but they must of been from Eastbourne, i spotted loads of Sweden flags, Ricko hats and shirts, do Poole fans actually remember where they were born.

Ssshhhh. Steve Shovlar was born in Swindon, but us Robins fans try to keep that quiet....... :D

What a load of crap. There were hardly any Swedish flags in the place. If you saw any they were from Sweden. I was in my union jack shirt and had a big Union Jack. Man for man Poole fans were supporting the Brits bar a handful at most.

Guest JY2003
Shoot me down if ya think i'm wrong here, but i'm getting jacked off with the Poole fans now. There were 7000 at the track tonight and there was a lot of support for team GB, but they must of been from Eastbourne, i spotted loads of Sweden flags, Ricko hats and shirts, do Poole fans actually remember where they were born.

Thats also what i'm on about.... I'm not the only one whos supporting other coutnrys

<swear word>, there was huge amount of support for the Brits.

You will always get the odd sad case who support the Swede, Poles or Danes.

JY2003, nobody cares. Thats not to say you should not keep "discussing" though, keep up the "discussing" ;)

Edited by SCB

JY2003, nobody cares. Thats not to say you should not keep "discussing" though, keep up the "discussing" ;)

"Discussing"? Everybody getting jacked off with her silly comments about the Danes?

Good definition! :D Is it code?

Excatly. Really amusing. :D

I must say I saw very few flags from the other countries....and the ones I did usually belonged to people who were from that country.........although I did have to tell my middle son off for cheering when Sweden won it.

Never mind the odd foreign flags the cheering and air horns showed that the poole fans were backing team GB the noise was deafening

Guest richtea78

I would have to say that the vast majority of Poole fans were supporting Team GB, however there were a few of them with Sweden flags who mainly were at the front of the grandstand straight. I would also say that it wasnt just Poole fans supporting Sweden, I spotted Ippo fans supporting Gollob, Coventry fans supporting AJ and also some Eastbourne fans supporting Nicki. It wasnt just Poole fans who deserve a trip to the tower :wink:

What made me laugh was that Shovlar always implies that Eastbourne fans are sub-human inbreds, when sitting outside the gate waiting to get in, up walks a Poole fan, only 1 tooth, asks us if we were there to support Nicki. When told we were there for David Norris, he had no idea who he was. Was absolute class and made up for the 3 hours sitting in the queue :D

Edited by richtea78

What a load of crap. There were hardly any Swedish flags in the place. If you saw any they were from Sweden. I was in my union jack shirt and had a big Union Jack. Man for man Poole fans were supporting the Brits bar a handful at most.

Sorry steve but check the video nice shot of some big swedish flags with Poole Pirates on them .... unless of course Poole have a Swedish franchise team .... not getting on at Poole here because I am sure there were a few Coventry meltheads with AJ flags as well ... what worried me most is that if i remember rightly they were of an age where perhaps they should have know better ... i would sort of expect it from the 14-yr old "lets support the fit riders" brigade. :D

Guest FastGater
I spotted Ippo fans supporting Gollob,

I saw some guys in Ipswich Replica shirts with Gollob on the back but think they were from Poland. The shirts they were wearing were last years MotoX style and Gollob wasnt even riding for us then!