British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Ashley

speedway(the cost)

Yes as far as I know.

We will be at Mildenhall with Weymouth as I am spannering for Big foot Furgy again. Poor chap having to scrape the bottom of the barrel :blink:

Guest Christophers Dad
Vince does shazzy mean George and Sam are nice lads or You and me??? :P  ;)

Just so any previous comments cannot be misread,both Christopher and myself think Sam& George are nice kids and Steve & Vince are good blokes. :D

The thread start was a lad of 13 from Swindon looking to know the cost involved to actually start riding Speedway,thankfully from his postings he is getting some advise this week. :D I do not recall getting involved in a petty dispute over an auctioned riders race jacket recently as it had nothing to do with me.:oops:

Edited by Christophers Dad

Guest Christophers Dad
[Oh and i do know what I am talking about in speedway as i am a rider and not just a hanger on like some people.

Let us know what team you ride for and we will come and watch,it would be interesting to observe your style. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Time out!!!

Topic Closed

Even the Mighty One makes mistakes. :wink:

Ya forgot to lock the topic Phil!! :P