Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Ashley

speedway(the cost)

Guest Christophers Dad
Chistopher's Dad, were you at Reading last night?

No i was not im not that bloody sad :D:D

[sometimes me and Chris will be up to use the little track but i do believe im not welcome from someone i heard today described as a "Proffesional Second Halfer"

Who are you talking about then Mr. B? :blink:

Christophers dad,after that last post i can only take it that you are a prat!

swisstoni,

As you have only posted only a few times maybe your new. I hope so and not someone sad enogh to go under a different name to have a pop at someone.CD was only having fun and gives us a chuckle or two on here. maybe you disagree with him even so please refrain from personal insults theres a good chap :mad:

Remember Chris may read posts on here. Not nice for him to see is it?

Guest Christophers Dad

Yes i might be ! but im not obnoxious and only log on here for a laugh,if Christopher ever looks like only having the making of a "Professional Second Halfer" we will be at JCB Sports for a pair of football boots .

I can only ask why so many local riders dont ride for the Sprockets is it something to do with "Mr Personallity"who is laughingly known as the team manager. :D:D:D

No doubt a very large person will now stick an oar in i hope :rolleyes:

Edited by Christophers Dad

Wildcat steve,who says i'm a chap?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If your not my apologies I was mistaken by the manner of your post ;)

My my Mr.Bint,only on here for a laugh,taking it a bit seriously aren't you whats Mr satch done to upset you then?not rolled over and said you are wonderful.Ask yourself this why have the so called locals gone!Something to do to with last years management?

Yes i might be ! but im not obnoxious and only log on here for a laugh,if Christopher ever looks like only having the making of a "Professional Second Halfer" we will be at JCB Sports for a pair of football boots .

I can only ask why so many local riders dont ride for the Sprockets is it something to do with "Mr Personallity"who is laughingly known as the team manager. :D:D:D

No doubt a very large person will now stick an oar in i hope :rolleyes:

Chris rides with heart and you cant buy that. It would not be the same without Chris around. Hope you can make it Thursday with Chris the racing tiger, Pat.

He was great last time.

.Ask yourself this why have the so called locals gone!Something to do to with last years management?

Interesting statement that care to enlarge on it Swisstoni?????

Guest Christophers Dad
My my Mr.Bint,only on here for a laugh,taking it a bit seriously aren't you whats Mr satch done to upset you then?not rolled over and said you are wonderful.Ask yourself this why have the so called locals gone!Something to do to with last years management?

Last years managment were great i was only talking to Peter and Kevin on Sunday but this season we have a team of "Whos" managed by a person whos man managment skills are comparrible to the job he does"S**T".

Hopefully IF!!! we have a conference team next season a real manager as in the "Wellie" will be in charge now he is a proper speedway rider!!!

Can't really say,but if you know Rosco that well ask him he Knows how much hassle the conference league is thats why he got satch in to do it! The elite is quite easy compared to that oh have i said too much?

Guest Christophers Dad
Can't really say,but if you know Rosco that well ask him he Knows how much hassle the conference league is thats why he got satch in to do it! The elite is quite easy compared to that oh have i said too much?

The conference league would be easy to run if the right person was in charge!

Malcolm was the ideal person to run the team ,he is a great bloke who commands respect in all speedway circles.

I know for a fact if a conference team was run at Swindon next season under a different manager a lot of LOCAL riders would return and the crowds would increase, in fact my company might even be looking to sponser the team ,now that would be good. :D:D:D

Guest Christophers Dad

Hey Swisstoni, if you are who i think you are should you not be called SWISSROLL ha ha :D:D:D

Thanks Swisstoni.

I was speaking to Kevin Hawkins about the subject last week at Weymouth. I learnt a lot from Kevin and Peter Oakes at Swindon last year and try to do the best I can at Weymouth.

I just wish I had the sort of mini track and chances that you could give the lads at Swindon.

Yes it can be difficult but if we all leave it to someone else we will never be able to give our own lads a chance to go for it