British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Ashley

speedway(the cost)

OK this is my last comment Pat you obviously hate satch with a passion,but if you HAD gone to Reading on monday,why was he there helping Steve Braidford AND Chris Johson?As i said,you are a p**t.Let him get on with it with a few kids and an old hand against a few premier laegue selects!Sorry if you don't like it that's the way i see it.And if i'm not mistaken, he hasn't stopped chris riding on the small track,it's just you stopping him!

Guest Christophers Dad
Thanks Swisstoni.

I was speaking to Kevin Hawkins about the subject last week at Weymouth. I learnt a lot from Kevin and Peter Oakes at Swindon last year and try to do the best I can at Weymouth.

I just wish I had the sort of mini track and chances that you could give the lads at Swindon.

Yes it can be difficult but if we all leave it to someone else we will never be able to give our own lads a chance to go for it

Some people are born to be Speedway riders, and some are born to walk the pits with a "Clip Board" in there hand i rest my case !!!.

Sorry Steve that is a in joke at Swindon :D:D:D

Guest Christophers Dad
OK this is my last comment    Pat you obviously hate satch with a passion,but if you HAD gone to Reading on monday,why was he there helping Steve Braidford AND Chris Johson?As i said,you are a p**t.Let him get on with it with a few kids and an old hand against a few premier laegue selects!Sorry if you don't like it that's the way i see it.And if i'm not mistaken, he hasn't stopped chris riding on the small track,it's just you stopping him!

I have a very low tollerance level with idiots,i hate nobody believe me ,lets just hope we have a change of manager next season as its not just my feelings .

With him out many local YOUNG riders would return i promise :D:D:D

Edited by Christophers Dad

Pat i dont even get a bloody clip board :sad::sad:

Guest Christophers Dad
Pat i dont even get a bloody clip board :sad::sad:

Shut up Steve ive been out down the local, Chris is on holiday with his mum im lonely and depressed,how the F**k can David Blunkett pull a woman like that!! yes i know in my case she would have to be blind :D:D

Guest Christophers Dad
OK this is my last comment     Pat you obviously hate satch with a passion,but if you HAD gone to Reading on monday,why was he there helping Steve Braidford AND Chris Johson?As i said,you are a p**t.Let him get on with it with a few kids and an old hand against a few premier laegue selects!Sorry if you don't like it that's the way i see it.And if i'm not mistaken, he hasn't stopped chris riding on the small track,it's just you stopping him!

Kids a bloody 21 yr old reserve with more clubs than Tiger Woods, who aint going nowhere, Christophers comment not mine ok. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Do you honestly think he could stop Chris riding , i dont think so !!!!

Edited by Christophers Dad

Pat i dont even get a bloody clip board :sad:  :sad:

Shut up Steve ive been out down the local, Chris is on holiday with his mum im lonely and depressed,how the F**k can David Blunkett pull a woman like that!! yes i know in my case she would have to be blind :D:D

pat had this sent to me maybe this is something we should both think about as we are both single from the mouths of kids:

HOW DO YOU DECIDE WHO TO MARRY?

===============================

( 1 ) You got to find somebody who likes the same stuff.

Like, if you like sports, she should like it that you like sports,

and she should keep the chips and dip coming.

-- Alan, age 10

( 2 ) No person really decides before they grow up who

they're going to marry. God decides it all way before, and you get to

find out later who you're stuck with.

-- Kirsten, age 10

WHAT IS THE RIGHT AGE TO GET MARRIED?

( 1 ) Twenty-three is the best age because you know the person FOREVER

by then.

-- Camille, age 10

( 2 ) No age is good to get married at. You got to be a

fool to get married.

-- Freddie, age 6 (very wise for his age)

HOW CAN A STRANGER TELL IF TWO PEOPLE ARE MARRIED?

( 1 ) You might have to guess, based on whether they seem to be

yelling at the same kids.

-- Derrick, age 8

WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR MOM AND DAD HAVE IN COMMON?

( 1 ) Both don't want any more kids.

-- Lori, age 8

WHAT DO MOST PEOPLE DO ON A DATE?

( 1 ) Dates are for having fun, and people should use them to get to

know each other. Even boys have something to say if you listen long

enough.

-- Lynnette, age 8 (isn't she a treasure)

( 2 ) On the first date, they just tell each other lies and that usually

gets them interested enough to go for a second date.

-- Martin, age 10

WHAT WOULD YOU DO ON A FIRST DATE THAT WAS TURNING SOUR?

( 1 ) I'd run home and play dead. The next day I would call all the

newspapers and make sure they wrote about me in all the dead columns.

-- Craig, age 9

WHEN IS IT OKAY TO KISS SOMEONE?

( 1 ) When they're rich.

-- Pam, age 7

( 2 ) The law says you have to be eighteen, so I wouldn't want to mess

with that.

-- Curt, age 7

( 3 ) The rule goes like this: If you kiss someone, then you should

marry them and have kids with them. It's the right thing to do.

-- Howard, age 8

IS IT BETTER TO BE SINGLE OR MARRIED?

( 1 ) I don't know which is better, but I'll tell you one thing. I'm never going to have sex with my wife. I don't want to be all grossed out.

-- Theodore, age 8

( 2 ) It's better for girls to be single but not for boys. Boys need someone to clean up after them.

-- Anita, age 9 (bless you child)

HOW WOULD THE WORLD BE DIFFERENT IF PEOPLE DIDN'T GET MARRIED?

( 1 ) There sure would be a lot of kids to explain, wouldn't there?

-- Kelvin, age 8

And the #1 Favorite is........

HOW WOULD YOU MAKE A MARRIAGE WORK?

( 1 ) Tell your wife that she looks pretty, even if she looks like a truck.

Guest Christophers Dad

Steve

You are so funny i have now found a bottle of Bells i was saving for Christmas,oh by the way Merry Christmas :D

I will feel like S**t in the morning but who cares,you aint single you got married this last year, you must admit its all gone ** up at Swindon this year but do i care not really :D:D

We split up didn't you know? Just George and me now rolling round in this house.

George spends more time at his girlfriends thats why I spend the evening on here driving everyone round the bend :blink:

Edited by Wildcat Steve

OK this is my last comment     Pat you obviously hate satch with a passion,but if you HAD gone to Reading on monday,why was he there helping Steve Braidford AND Chris Johson?As i said,you are a p**t.Let him get on with it with a few kids and an old hand against a few premier laegue selects!Sorry if you don't like it that's the way i see it.And if i'm not mistaken, he hasn't stopped chris riding on the small track,it's just you stopping him!

Kids a bloody 21 yr old reserve with more clubs than Tiger Woods, who aint going nowhere, Christophers comment not mine ok. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Do you honestly think he could stop Chris riding , i dont think so !!!!

Which 'bloody 21 yr old reserve' would you be referring to then Mr B? What's wrong with having a 21 yr old anyway? (I'd like one - whoops now that was a joke!!) Just because someone is that age doesn't mean to say they are past it. You don't have to be young to be new to the sport. Not everyone has to be straight out of nappies and onto a bike and into a team which is what you appear to be implying. There wouldn't be a little bit of the green eyed monster coming out would there?

Swisstoni - you are a star. I don't know who you are, but if your comments had been made by anyone else they would have made CD really unhappy!!!! Keep it on!

Guest Christophers Dad
We split up didn't you know? Just George and me now rolling round in this house.

George spends more time at his girlfriends thats why I spend the evening on here driving everyone round the bend :blink:

I didnt know Steve and i am sorry to hear that news :( ,she was a lovely lady,but me and Chris might just invite ourselves for a weekend in Dorset :rolleyes:

We could fit the Steam Rally at Blandford in we might get fixed up with a couple of "Old Boilers" :D .

Big mistake last night head throbbing,but a couple of pastys will soon put me right.

Swisstoni the "Proffesional Second Halfer" remark was made by an ex Speedway rider whos opinion i regard with respect,you appear to have the advantage over myself and Steve ,you know us but you hide behind an alias on this forum,come on dont be shy reveal yourself,unless you are who i think,and another heart attack for me would not be welcome :D

Guest Christophers Dad
I have a very low tollerance level with idiots

I bet you hate your self then!

If you want to discuss qualifications im always open to offers :D:D:D

Pat it's Rich in Coventry!! been reading this thread,Had a few probs at Swindon then???? Havent seen u for a while what you been up to? Rich is going ok on his 500, Just need to get his bum on seat a bit more often.

Guest Christophers Dad
Pat it's Rich in Coventry!! been reading this thread,Had a few probs at Swindon then???? Havent seen u for a while what you been up to? Rich is going ok on his 500, Just need to get his bum on seat a bit more often.

Hi Rich

Just the usual idiots who as the years go by think they were better than average!! get yor ass back to Oxford it would be great to see you and i can always scrounge a fag from your mrs :D:D:D