British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Christophers Dad

Free to a good home!!

Look, I'll be dealing with this on behalf of CD. Anybody with any enquiries could please email me via my profile?

If everybody could please cool it on this thread. Anybody interested can email me.

Good luck at home Pat. :)

Guest Christophers Dad
Look, I'll be dealing with this on behalf of CD. Anybody with any enquiries could please email me via my profile?

If everybody could please cool it on this thread. Anybody interested can email me.

Good luck at home Pat.  :)

Thanks mate xxxx :D

When Christopher at 10yrs old is compltely pissed off with Speedway its time to say, "enough is enough" or so what lets sign another foreign rider, and quite honestly the only 1 who i can really relate to is Wildcat Steve,he is a good bloke and i will always be around to haunt him :D

Edited by Christophers Dad

No problems mate. You can tell Chris from me that he's gotta behave if he wants me to let him help with his website design. :wink:

Guest Christophers Dad
No problems mate. You can tell Chris from me that he's gotta behave if he wants me to let him help with his website design. :wink:

Are you implying he is not giving up do you know something i dont :D:D:D

Pat Give me a call if you need a chat.

Shortoi your one hell of a good person :approve:

Guest Christophers Dad
what a prat

Thank you for your support "i will always wear it" :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Christophers Dad

Sympathy and best of luck with your problems. THe last thing you need is someone being arsy with you. Some people should know better. :angry::angry:

:blink::blink:

Guest Steve Dixon

Wouldn't have thought it is the sort of stuff to be put out so public tho!

Shortoi thanks for the email............. all sorted now thanks xxxx

CD calm down take 10 deep breaths (oh no don't ..... I do that when drunk and with not very good results!)

Christopher you maybe should have a little chat with George about speedway, I'm sure he'll talk you round. Good Luck and keep riding we need little Brits for the future even if they do have stressy parents :wink:

Anyone have any Barrie Evans sized Leathers?

i think only Barrie Evans :wink:

Guest Christophers Dad
Good Luck and keep riding we need little Brits for the future even if they do have stressy parents  :wink:

Now can you be refering to me :D surely not :D

Christophers Mum now that is stressy :mad::mad:

Edited by Christophers Dad

Only just caught up with this thread, and surprised to read it Pat..

catch up with you all tonight as I am falling behind with what's going on in Wiltshire! :neutral:

shortoi, my friends are still stood in the same place I hope, and I hope you had some good news in the post today! :D

Edited by Jojo