British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Christophers Dad

Free to a good home!!

Now can you be refering to me :D surely not :D

Christophers Mum now that is stressy :mad::mad:

That message was for Christopher not to be read by parents it was in kid code :wink:

Guest Christophers Dad

We must come to Sittingbourne very soon to explain things to you Shazzy and maybe share a few sherbets :D:D:D

Guest Christophers Dad

Its already got a good home, Christopher has seen sence got his thinking head on and the big flash 13yr olds :D who like to go out and look big beating him will now be treated as they deserve :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Like I tell all the youngsters, if somebody's in front of you give 'em a good kick, how ever old they are! At last Crumpie's taken some notice!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Christophers Dad

Hope that's the end of your recent probs. Good luck to you and Christopher in the future.

:blink::blink:

Guest Christophers Dad

Thanks all back on track now, just 1 dragon to sort out,for Christophers sake and security. :D:D:D

Next time you have a fall out please can you refrain from advertising Christophers gear on here where my now very disappointed 8 year old can read over my shoulder :wink: He was even willing to swap a size 9 pair of Scott Nicholls boots for the size 4's :cry:

I did explain to him the situation after getting an email from Shortoi but that's not the point is it :wink:

Guest Christophers Dad
He was even willing to swap a size 9 pair of Scott Nicholls boots for the size 4's  :cry:

Now a pair of size 9 Speedway boots would be really usefull,to either of us ,no matter who they belonged to :D:D

Edited by Christophers Dad

I'm interested now.

can I assume that your son had some riding/racing incident and because of it wanted to pack up speedway?

He was even willing to swap a size 9 pair of Scott Nicholls boots for the size 4's  :cry:

Now a pair of size 9 Speedway boots would be really usefull,to either of us ,no matter who they belonged to :D:D

Hey CD bet there is a few people you would like to fit into concreat boots :o:D

Edited by Wildcat Steve

Guest Christophers Dad

Only CM actually :D:D:D

Are we on for Chris to ride next Friday at Weymouth

Will have to let you know on that one as it looks like this fridays rained off meeting may be re-arannged for next week with the U15 Weymouth vs Eastbourne R&B Annual Challenge trophy taking the place of the normal second half

Rain it does your head in. a bit like an Ex :blink:

Guest Christophers Dad
Rain it does your head in. a bit like an Ex :blink:

:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Rain it does your head in. a bit like an Ex  :blink:

:mad::mad::mad::mad:

I belive we are singing from the same Hymn sheet brother Pat