British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Christophers Dad

Free to a good home!!

Guest Christophers Dad

You aint heard me sing Steve,i have a voice like an angel "a hells angel" :D:D

First your selling your gear then your not, anyone else feel their drowning in this little petty world! Get a Grip!!!!!!!!! Its for fun, your child is ten years old, enjoy it! :unsure:

Edited by the Guru

Guest Christophers Dad

Who rattled your cage :rolleyes:

The boy of 10 changed his mind actually and the only thing that was offered for sale was the bike,funnily enough we had no interest in that!! :D:D

Edited by Christophers Dad

yeah, it does sound like your taking this way too seriously CD.

I started MX at 4 years old, and by the time I was 9 i was feeling the pressure from my dad and sponsors and packed up racing for 3 years because it made me so miserable, I wasn't enjoying it anymore.

don't spoil what is so much fun for someone so young.

just enjoy it.

at 10, results are meaningless.

Guest Christophers Dad

Obviously you dont have a clue Chris got very pissed off with the "sport"and after last night at Oxford so have i :o

He aint pissed off no more wants to give it a go, and as for the 13yr old who sticks to Christopher like a shadow where will he be in 3yrs time?,not my words i assure you.

If he aint racing to win is there really any point ,all this results dont count is b***ocks if he dont race whats the point of spending loads of money turning up to ride round and look pretty :oops:

Obviously you dont have a clue Chris got very pissed off with the "sport"and after last night at Oxford so have i :o

He aint pissed off no more wants to give it a go, and as for the 13yr old who sticks to Christopher like a shadow where will he be in 3yrs time?,not my words i assure you.

If he aint racing to win is there really any point ,all this results dont count is b***ocks if he dont race whats the point of spending loads of money turning up to ride round and look pretty :oops:

AHHHH HAAAAA

finnally, i got a reply out of your arrogant and filthy mouth.

So, thats the story is it?

well, all I can say is you will learn. and i most definately know a lot better than you about this one.

good luck. you will definately need it.

Hey CD bet you got a warning then for your language :wink:

Guest Christophers Dad
So, thats the story is it?

well, all I can say is you will learn. and i most definately know a lot better than you about this one.

good luck. you will definately need it.

:D:D:D

The ever increasing cut throat world of...... ten year olds speedway!

I love a dad who tries to relive his youth through his child.

And who, specifically, would you be referring to Wolfcrazy? IF you're referring to Christopher's dad I think you are way off the mark bearing in mind their attendances at Oxford this year / background.

Don't tar ALL riders fathers with such a generalisation. There may indeed have been a few of that ilk over the years (AND I've come across 'em believe me!) BUT the vast, vast majority od dads / mums are only interested in helping their sons (and in some cases daughters as far as speedway is concerned!) do their best in the sport their CHILD has chosen to participate in.

Touched a nerve there. intrigueing.

my point is that any 'father' who states 'what is the point in spending all this money if you don't intend to win' has entirely the wrong attitude.

when his son is 16 or so, then it is up to him to decide if winning is important enough, until then the point of doing speedway or any sport at that age is surely to have fun.

Something which CD has failed to mention as the only other reason he believes his son would do speedway other than winning is to 'look pretty'

i would just suggest that he will possibly live to regret that attitude in the long run.

on his head be it of course. it's not like I have any real understanding of any of this. :rolleyes:

Guest Christophers Dad
it's not like I have any real understanding of any of this.

Have you ever thought of keeping your nose out of things that dont really concern you,and with your postings on other threads parhaps you do need councelling :D:D : Are you the muppet who contributed so much sence in the clutch cable debate recently :oops:

Edited by Christophers Dad

Hey CD bet you got a warning then for your language :wink:

Is this the voice of experience speaking? :wink::D:D

it's not like I have any real understanding of any of this.

Have you ever thought of keeping your nose out of things that dont really concern you,and with your postings on other threads parhaps you do need councelling :D:D :

Ever thought about not putting your personal problems on a public forum?

consider it then come back to me.

I'm not sure what kind of counselling I could be offered to be honest, do they do counselling for speedway forum posts and the problems that go with them?

I'm not sure, you certainly seem to be the expert on this one so i'll leave it with you.

Just a side note.

Any man who feels it's neccessary to put two large laughing smileys next to a poor pun (which incedentally doesn't really make sense) in order to make it known to others who should have the misfortune of reading it that it is indeed a 'joke' seriously needs to reconsider the notion of having a child or children in the first place, obviously far too late for you now but you live and learn.

once again, the very best of luck.