British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
SCB

Well Done TR

Am i the only person who thought it wasn't a great grand prix.

To be honest I thought it was crap. :(

i lost interest after a bit too (most of the racing was pants) watched the first few races then watched the footie :shock: for a bit til the semi finals

Well done TR. Great GP.  :D

Sure was, and sets the scene for Poland.

Especially as Kev is getting the drinks in. We can't wait, can we, Addy :P

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=htt...DUTF-8%26sa%3DG

3.gif

:rolleyes: Now you've done it - not only do we have to wait for her to walk from the free car park, now we'll have to put up with her home made booze! :unsure:

Well these canny Scots know how to stretch their zlotties -

and

-she is well worth waiting for :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Edited by Addy

Got back from Slovenia last night, I thought it was one of the worst GP's in the last few years, so much for permanent tracks being better! The track was slick and and soon as some dirt did build up on the outside they bladed it back to the inside every 4 heats.

Was talking to Neil Street at the airport, he said Jason knew second was good enough in the semi and was just taking it easy, when he hit the rut it completely caught him out, if he had been fully racing he probably would have been able to control it better.

Glad that Rickardsson finally won a GP this year, Crump still holds a 15 point lead so it should go down to the last round.