British Speedway Forum

According to one of my contacts Crump lost it big time in the pits at Slovenia and started fighting with Zagar's mechanics, before Crumps mechanics piled in and there was a mass brawl. Some mechanics were expelled from the pits area, I believe. Anyone else got info on this?

Sounds about right for him, lets hope tony beats him to the crown in norway.

Guest Steve Dixon
Sounds about right for him, lets hope tony beats him to the crown in norway.

Youre in 'the know' are you, stupid reply. :rolleyes:

FlyinRyan, what a load of rubbish! Pointing the finger is not loosing it, and where was all the fighting and mass brawl?

According to one of my contacts Crump lost it big time in the pits at Slovenia and started fighting with Zagar's mechanics, before Crumps mechanics piled in and there was a mass brawl.  Some mechanics were expelled from the pits area, I believe.  Anyone else got info on this?

Just another 'know nothing', who's just sailed up the river on a doughnut.

More mischief making from the ill-informed anti-Crump brigade.

FlyinRyan, what a load of rubbish! Pointing the finger is not loosing it, and where was all the fighting and mass brawl?

This clip only shows what happened later in the pits. The whole thing started when Crumpy arrived in the pits after heat 22. Zagar's mechanic told him that his move in heat 22 was not fair and then Jason (still on the bike) released the clutch and rode into one of Zagar's mechanic. A few seconds later he also hit one of Zagar's mechanic with his head (he was still wearing helmet at that time).

Well that's what Zagar said in the interview in this clip.

Guest Steve Dixon

Just looks to me that Zagar was making a thing out of Crumpy cutting across him,stuff we see all the time. :rolleyes:

Despite not being his biggest fan, I do worry for Mr Crump. I think he is the best rider in the world and - like him or not - it would be a shame if he didn't ever become World Champion.

But, I can't help but think that Tony Rickardson breathing down his neck is the last thing he wants at this stage of the series. I think he is intimidated by Tony and feels a bit inferior to him. If he wasn't feeling any pressure before, he'll certainly be feeling it now.

Was Saturday a sign of the cracks beginning to show? I can't remember Tony ever losing it like this over such a petty incident. :unsure:

Edited by falcace

Prehaps Mr Zagar and his pit crew need to learn if he is going to play with the big boys they won't let him have things quite as easy as they do in the Premier League. He'll soon learn that the only way to get on is to be equally as hard.

Guest Steve Dixon

Have just watched the GP,The cameras show Jason Crump having a giggle with Greg AFTER heat 23,doesn't look like mans who's lost it!

According to one of my contacts Crump lost it big time in the pits at Slovenia and started fighting with Zagar's mechanics, before Crumps mechanics piled in and there was a mass brawl.  Some mechanics were expelled from the pits area, I believe.  Anyone else got info on this?

Just another 'know nothing', who's just sailed up the river on a doughnut.

More mischief making from the ill-informed anti-Crump brigade.

I trust you've read further down the thread now and found out what I said was true. I await your apology and for your information I am not anti Crump. I would very much like to see Crump be World Champion, he deserves it.

Does anyone know what time during the evening any of the riders took a pee and if they went with anyone else to the toilet? that's probably more interesting than hearing about another squabble that is being escalated here into a full blown scrap :wink: