British Speedway Forum
TonyMac

SUBSCRIBE NOW...and don't miss a single issue

With the season fast drawing to a close at many UK tracks, readers who usually buy their copy of Backtrack Magazine at their local track will need to think about taking out a subscription to ensure they don't miss any of the next few issues.

After issue 4 later this month, issue 5 will appear in November and issue 6 will follow early in the New Year.

It costs UK-based readers £16 to subscribe for six issues a year, which represents a £2 saving on the usual £3 cover price, too. We'll mail every copy direct to your door to ensure you don't miss a copy because of a rained-off meeting or if your local track has closed for the winter.

It's easy to subscribe. You can either order online at our website - http://www.retro-speedway.com (or click on the banner header at the top of this site to take you there), or phone us on 01708 379 079 to pay using your credit card - VISA, Mastercard or Switch will be fine. If you phone outside normal office hours, don't worry...just clearly leave your name and phone number on our 24 hour answerphone and we'll call you back to take your details as soon as possible.

Alternatively, you could post us a cheque/postal order for £16 (payable to Backtrack) to:

Backtrack (Subs), Unit 4, Ashton Gate, Ashton Road, Harold Hill, Romford, Essex, RM3 8UF, England.

We are also happy to send overseas by airmail, and the rates are:

Europe = £22.00

Rest of the World = £30.00

Many thanks.

Tony Mac

I already subscribe to the mag & it's brilliant. I would say it transports you straight back to the good old days but I don't want to give the impression I'm an old fart. :unsure: Anyway, if you haven't subscribed yet then do it, it's worth it, just tell them Lt sent you. B)

my subsciption has started....

a small way of helping a compny that helps the forum... thanks guys

Yeah, just received the first 3 issues today - only had a flick throuh, but looks great. Nice to see black & white pages!! And really high quality paper & print. I can't wait to get home from work & bury my nose in some nostalgia. Nice one tmc!

Edited by Dave the Mic

Haven't subscribed yet, but after picking up Issue 4 at Smallmead last night don't think it will be too long before I do.

What a fantastic magazine!! Certainly put's the other rag I buy weekly to shame.

If I subscribe, do I get the 3 previous issues sent to me too?

Wackie, glad you enjoyed it.

Yes, your new subscription can take in any or all of the three previous issues.

But don't hang around, because there are very few copies of issues 1 & 2 left to be had!

Cheers,

Tony Mac

Just subscribed for issue 4, how long will I have to wait for delivery? I normally get mine at Arena but no meeting this week.

Steve

Come on I expected some response

Steve

I'm sure you probably put the details elsewhere, however can you please let me know of subscribing prices (mag and delivery) from the U.K. to Australia.

Thanks in advance

T.R.

It says in the book Rest of the World - as against the U.K. and Europe - airmail for 6 issues = £30. :)

Credit card hotline no. 01708 379 079.

The website address is www.retro-speedway.com

Don't know if that's any help, but I tried. :lol: