Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
shazzybird

Canterbury Crusaders

I used to clean Mikes' leathers for £2.00 a week lol

He was always well turned out,just realised that sounds like I'm creeping as the Vic Harding meet gets closer,beginning to wonder if we are in for more action off track than on! :roll:

Ian ........ It's gonna be a good day out on the 23rd Feb, am really looking forward to it.

Also Steve is buying the first round of teas' (shhh he doesn't know it yet but he is!! ;)

hmmm...don't think I should be included in this as I don't drink tea or coffee, but give me the money and I will happily go for you

Some people will do anything to get away with paying :roll: ;)

hmmm...don't think I should be included in this as I don't drink tea or coffee, but give me the money and I will happily go for you

It doesn't have to be tea or coffee Steve, with the temperatures at Iwade something a little stronger might be better anyway. :lol:

Oh sorry, didn't I mention... I won't be able to make it to Iwade.

Oh sorry, didn't I mention... I won't be able to make it to Iwade.

yeh right!

Guest Dick Searle

Hi All,

Finally figured out how to register on this new site. Went to Iwade today - nice to see a number of "old" Crusader friends. They're doing a great job down there. So good to see speedway in Kent.

Good to see you back Dick...

If the meeting had been on you would have seen lots more old faces

Guest Dick Searle

Hi Steve,

I'm sure you're right. Were your ears burning today. I was talking with Dick Jarvis and Ian Glover about you. 100% effort and bits of you left lying around a few tracks! Great days though. Hope the war wounds don't hurt too much.

Good to have you back with us Dick...you still flogging trees or was it forests??? :evil:

Nice to see you found your way in here Dick, Lets hope Barneys' not too far behind you!

Gutted as I stayed in all day I could have gone to Iwade :'(

Gutted as I stayed in all day I could have gone to Iwade :'(

same here... should have made the pilgrimage anyway shouldn't we?

my ears weren't burning Dick but I hope everything said was good ;)

don't fancy sponsoring 'someone' to ride in the STRA do you :D

Steve Gibson & me will be joining and intend wearing our Canterbury race jackets whenever we ride. Steve rode for the Crusaders in 1975.

They have a pairs meeting which we will enter together so hopeful of getting some Crusaders fans along to cheer us on

Will have to dig out my crusader coat out from Dick Searle era! Still got it in the loft as I'm sure a few others have too!!