British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
SCB

Well Done Crumpy

He may have only come 2nd but at least he didn't need the referee to bail him out 3 times!!

Well Done also to TRick for showing he does still have it and to Holta for finally showing what he's capable of.

Well done to Gollob too, not his fault the referee's a plonker.

Edited by SCB

Well done to Gollob, and to TRick for keeping the series alive.

Gollob was sooooo stuffy! Should have been excluded 3 times tonight!

Well Done Jason!!!

Im thinking about maybe making the trip to Norway..........

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CRUMPY!!!

Best of luck to Crumpy - I sooooo much want him to win it this year.

By my calculations he just needs to make the semi-final in Norway. If he misses out on that the deserter HAS to win the final.

Best of luck to Crumpy - I sooooo much want him to win it this year.

By my calculations he just needs to make the semi-final in Norway. If he misses out on that the deserter HAS to win the final.

I dont think he even has to do that!

Jason has 147, Trick can only get 155, so surely jason just has to make it past the 1st eliminators?

Unless Trick wins it Jason only has to turn up!

I think............................... :unsure:

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CRUMPY!

Edited by SullyRox

Basically I think the only way Crump can not win the championship is if he gets knocked out at the first eliminator (in main event) and Rickardsson wins GP.

So what happens if they finish level on points - Crump scores 8, and Rickardsson gets the 25?

is there a run-off?

Don't know, don't care, cos it ain't gonna happen :D;) A totally determined, focused, composed performance by Crumpy, like they said he's got one hand on the trophy, it's gotta be his for the taking!!

Goes by most GP win, then most 2nd places then 3rd places etc etc. Is that even, who knows?!

Edited by SCB

Guest the wildcats

come on crumpie

one more gp then you can wear your crown with pride

once again well done :D

Watched the GP whilst in the jacuzzi with my beautiful wife & a bottle of very expensive champers. Anyway, for those of you who can read, my thoughts are as follows. Sullivan: big girls blouse who will be lucky to be offered a conference league slot next season. Rickardsson: if he had been anyone else he would have been excluded for falling off all on his own, lucky the ref hadn't got any balls. Gollob: proved he is one of the best racers in the world on a proper racing track. Nicholls, Loram, Richardson: made the numbers up as always. Make sure there's plenty of hot water in the showers early on when the Brits are riding. Grump: surely he's got to take the world title this year. I don't care if he is a moaning ginger git he's the most consistent rider in the world right now. Jacob Olsen: if I was a Sky cameraman I'd shove my zoom lens up his jacksy. What a 100% tommy tanker. I'm off to bed now, so argue amongst yourselves. I can't be arsed. Speak to you again after the final GP. :mad:

Jacob Olsen: if I was a Sky cameraman I'd shove my zoom lens up his jacksy. What a 100% tommy tanker. I'm off to bed now, so argue amongst yourselves. I can't be arsed. Speak to you again after the final GP.  :mad:

Have to agree with you on this part!

I wonder where the Danish Riders get their aggresive behaviour from? :lol: