British Speedway Forum
TonyMac

BEST SPEEDWAY BOOK EVER

I think Peter Adams would have a good story to tell, there was a long interview with him in the S.Star last year that I found very interesting.

For a warts and all tail, what about Michael Lee?

From what I can gather Tony Lethbridge is putting the finishing touches to his Travels with Colin Hill book which they didnt manage to finish before Colin passed away-

Probably not in the same vein as John Berrys was, but for anyone that knows them both should make for a good read I would imagine.

Expecially if it can give an insight to Colins views as he would appear to be such a private person apart from those close to him.

Will definately be getting it.

Brilliant choice there Kevin.  :D

Second in line for me would be Colin Pratt.

Both would be interesting -

Hope Perrin includes what he did with the entrance takings for his last meeting.

and Steve Johnston (he'd have us all in fits  )

Yes Joanne - one of the two reasons that I might venture to Wolves this year :D

From what I can gather Tony Lethbridge is putting the finishing touches to his Travels with Colin Hill book which they didnt manage to finish before Colin passed away-

Probably not in the same vein as John Berrys was, but for anyone that knows them both should make for a good read I would imagine.

Expecially if it can give an insight to Colins views as he would appear to be such a private person apart from those close to him.

Will definately be getting it.

i'd defo buy that one :)