Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Wildcat Steve

U15s Mildenhall

Would like to say a big thankyou to all the track staff at Mildenhall who worked hard to try and make the track ridable but sadly the rain had the last say :(

:mad: I would like to say ******** to the organisers who did not have the initiative to start the meeting a couple of hours earlier, especially given the weather forecast !

:mad: I would like to say ******** to the organisers who did not have the initiative to start the meeting a couple of hours earlier, especially given the weather forecast !

During the preceding Conference League match presumably!

For those who don't know - the meeting is now 1.30pm next Sunday, 10th October, before the CL Bronze Helmet.

Would like to say a big thankyou to all the track staff at Mildenhall who worked hard to try and make the track ridable but sadly the rain had the last say :(

Steve. At Mildenhall Was you wearing a Weymouth jacket and Black Wulfsport Bottoms?? :unsure:

I was going to come over & say hello. But I didn't just incase It weren't you & I made a T1T of myself :D

Hopefully we'll meet on the 11th October :unsure::wink:

Guest Steve Dixon

Steve. At Mildenhall Was you wearing a Weymouth jacket and Black Wulfsport Bottoms?? :unsure:

I was going to come over & say hello. But I didn't just incase It weren't you & I made a T1T of myself :D

I saw a Boston supporter wearing jeans and white trainers and a sweatshirt wit Boston on it, was that you Triple?

I saw a Boston supporter wearing jeans and white trainers and a sweatshirt wit Boston on it, was that you Triple?

I wasn't! wearing a Boston Sweatshirt. I was wearing my Boston Jacket, Cap & blue Jeans & white trainers. Was stood at the back undercover, Near the Pits with the 20 or so Boston Supporters :D.

Anyone know the Guy that was wearing the Shane Colvin Racing Jacket :unsure::D:lol:

Guest Steve Dixon

Saw you,you walked past me on the back straight/2nd bend, was wearing a teng tools cap,black Aces jacket and taking pictures.

I was going to come over & say hello. But I didn't just incase It weren't you & I made a T1T of myself

yes that was me the balding ugly one :D

You missed out old Steve :)

We ought to all meet up after the kids meeting next week.

Guest Christophers Dad

Are you sure its you Steve? i was also there :D It was great to see little Chris,sat on the steps with Matt, George, and Sam just being one of the boys ,and when Graham Drury let him on the centre green to touch the winners trophy,he was so happy maybe 1 day he said.

He was also talking to some bloke about speedway,it was Micheal Lee :o:o

Edited by Christophers Dad

maybe you should all wear a red carnation next time!! :D:D

maybe you should all wear a red carnation next time!! 

what the same one? i know were Vince would tell me to stick it too :D

We considered the red carnation but unfortunately there is no clock tower to stand under!

During the preceding Conference League match presumably!

:mad: Your comment is about as sensible as the organisation of the meeting.

If the CL meeting had started say 2pm, the under 15's would have been finished before the track became unsafe. It would be nice if the speedway authorities were as professional as these young riders.