British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Triple B's

British Under-15 Championship Final

I take it the Under-15's will Line-Up as they should have done last sunday which is.........

Rider Line-Up

01. Shane Waldron

02. Gary Cottham

03. Sam Hurst

04. Matt Bates

05. Ben Thompson

06. Scott Campos

07. Joe Reynolds

08. Ben Hopwood

09. Kyle Hughes

10. James Humby

11. Simon Lambert

12. Lewis Bridger

13. George Piper

14. Chris Widman

15. Grant Hayes

16. Joshua Auty

Reserves:

17. Connor Scott

18. Aaron Baseby

Don't forget that this Meeting now starts at 1.30pm this Sunday (10th October). With the Bert Harkins Bronze Helmet following.

The British Under-15 Championship Leader board. Currently looks like this going into the FInal round at Mildenhall

1. Josh Auty = 51

2.Shane Waldron = 49

3. Simon Lambert = 47

4. Gary Cottham = 43

5. Matt Bates = 42

6. Kyle Hughes = 38

7. Scott Campos = 37

8. Lewis Bridger = 30

9. Sam Hurst = 29

10. James Humby = 28

11. George Piper = 27

12. Grant Hayes = 25

13. Joe Reynolds = 18

14 Ben Hopwood = 15

15. Chris Widman = 13

16. Ben Thompson = 12

=17. Connor Scott = 10

=17. Aaron Baseby = 10

The Top 5 to me are all in with a chance of winning the Final & becoming the 1st British Uner-15 Champion :o:D

Guest Steve Dixon

Looking forward to this, only seen a couple of these lads on grass,except Kyle Hughes(saw him at Buxton). :D

Just wondering if this meeting is free admitance as all the other rounds have been free. We went to Mildenhall last Sunday purposely to watch this meeting and it was cancelled. We would like to watch the under 15 meeting but due to prior commitments we cannot stay for the Bronze helmet meeting.

Guest Steve Dixon

Well don't think you can beat £10 for two individuals even tho you will only see one!

Updates from this meeting can be found at http://www.livespeedwayupdates.co.uk

And as far as I know Tamtig. You have to pay the £10 admission fee to get in. Official your not paying for the Under-15's. Just the Bronze Helmet Meeting :D

Good! Luck! to Simon Lambert :wink:

Tamtig, they CANNOT charge you for the under 15's meeting (some legal reason, making money out of minors). So if you turn up just for the Under 15's you should get in for nothing. They might just not let you in though.

Good luck to Simon Lambert and Shane Waldron. Would have liked to have been at Mildenhall but family commitments prevent me from getting there.

Well done Josh Auty on becoming British under 15 champion

congratulations to Joshua --so he will go on to take part in the Under 18 Championship at Wolverhampton plus one other --will that be Simon Lambert or Shane Waldron ???

Well done Josh.

George said "did you enjoy your shower?" I hear your kit is a bit wet :D

George and Steve

Well done and congratulations Josh. It's amazing how all you youngsters have improved so much this season, well done to all the competitors, the staging promoters and Peter Oakes for seeing things through.

Roll on next year :D

Well done and congratulations Josh. It's amazing how all you youngsters have improved so much this season, well done to all the competitors, the staging promoters and Peter Oakes for seeing things through.

Been to three round and have to say the skill of these guys has been very impressive. The times recorded in this meeting were faster than some of those in senior meeting that followed. Josh rode some inteligent controlled speedway and rode his best race when he met his closest rivals Shane and Simon. These guys have been so consistant but every rider deserves praise.

Looking forward to Wolverhampton next Monday. Josh plus a seeded rider get to test themselves against the best of the under 18s. Gating maybe the difference but if Josh hits the front hes proved he has the speed and skill should fastenating.

Hi, :D

Well done josh for winning the under 15's championship,

and i'd like to say thank you to mildenhall for a great afternoons speedway

mum and i had a great time, also thanks to the mildenhall supporters we were

stood next to they made us feel really welcome, (i was in the justin elkins jacket),

well done to danny warwick in the bronze helmet and george piper in the under 15's you both did well, just a shame that justin was ill with the flu and couldn't ride thanks again :D