British Speedway Forum

Thought it has been changed and the Semi's are in Denmark and England with only the Final in Poland.Not all in one country this time

I certainly would like to know whats happening with the WTC as I wasn't sure if it was all in 1 country or not. I don't think I'll be in Poland for thef inal if I am going to the Wroclaw GP but I would like to see the semis in England if it all goes to plan. Hope BSI announce the dates and venues for the GP's and WTC soon, I hate waiting :D

All due to be announced after next weekend's FIM Autumn Congress in Paris.

Thought it has been changed and the Semi's are in Denmark and England with only the Final in Poland.Not all in one country this time

I do hope you're having a laugh!

Yet another ridiculous decision, speedway can't get anything right.

I do hope you're having a laugh!

Yet another ridiculous decision, speedway can't get anything right.

WC - First week in August as always, then a two week break and then back into the GP's.

From what i have heard at BV, race off in Poland and final at Poole, apparantly that way they get the big crowd for the final.

Think this is a good idea, no offense but not a lot of Poles can afford english prices and this way they still get their speedway fix.

What about WTC Manager for TEAM GB??

Middlo for sure he's managed a winning team this year in Poole again, also the result of the WTC this year should put him in good stead for another season as Manager for TEAM GB. Be interesting to read other peoples comments as well regarding their choice(s)

Totally agree, shazzy.

Best manager GB have had for years. He really knows how to motivate the team. With a little luck and no injuries, it could be our turn to win the World Cup this year.

And no, I am NOT a Poole fan!

Would think that there is only three countries capable of staing the event, England , Swedan or Poland.

Would think that there is only three countries capable of staing the event, England , Swedan or Poland.

The WTC has not been held in Sweden yet so why not have it there?

Can't see why not, Sweden have won it the last two years, crowds are generally quite good in Sweden.

This is an interesting thread :wink:B)