British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Phil

Joshua Auty - U15 British Champion

Guest Steve Dixon

A confident young man before his meeting winning ride.

josh9.jpg

Gets himself noticed.

Just like Sean 'the prawn' Wilson :)

Well done to Josh and to all the riders who competed in this excellent competition, and well done to Peter Oakes and co for arranging it.

I was able to see the round at Armadale and was very impressed with the riders attitude, and some of them are real talents for the future, especially Josh.

Well done to Josh and all the riders in the championship you all did great! :);)

Well done Josh, can't wait to see you in the Blue and Gold of Sheffield.

Quite a few years yet, isn't he only 13 still?

Quite a few years yet, isn't he only 13 still?

Which is part of the problem, Morten Risager was riding against the World best (well, some of them) in Denmark at the age of 15 as well as in the Swedish version of the Premier League.

Surely it's time for the rules to be changed for a rider to be allowed to ride in the CL at 14 provided they prove they're good enough to a panel of people on the BSPA. Being Under 15 Champion in a competition against riders who are already riding in the Conference League proves he IS good enough.

Come on, this lad need serious competition or he'll stagnate by the time he gets into the CL.

No chance Shawn. That would mean helping out a British rider... It would never happen. Think of the poor Aussie who would be put out of a team place in the CL :lol:

Seriously though. Well done to Josh, and definatly allow him to ride in the CL. He is clearly good enough, and if we want a Risager we have to get our riders riding competitivly often.

Guest darren45.wanadoo.co.uk@fs

Yesterday at Belle Vue was the first time i had the pleasure of seeing young Josh ride, all be it i had read a lot of good stuff about the kid from he's junior grass exploits etc, but i was blown away he's an immense talent and i'd put my morgage on him having a big future.

Anybody who has seen the boy the flesh, say the same thingit tends to be people who have only heard the hype, you really need to see the boy ride, to understand what a talent that he is.

Yeah i agree he has a great talent! keep it up hun!

I told Josh about al the nice things on here about him he was chuffed!

Well done josh!

Ya great!

luv ya

Jl

x

yeah the kid has great potential, iv seen him a few times round derwent park he is awesome, one day he wont just be under 15s british champion he will be world champion, keep it up mate you have great talent

I saw the guy at Scunthorpe...he was flying! This guy has a LOT of potential!