British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Phil

Joshua Auty - U15 British Champion

Have to agree with you there Angel, have been down most Saturday's with Spin Junior, there are talented riders, at the training track, and for me you and girls are really talented, and I don't think any of you let yourselves down Scunthorpe, I think you really did well.

I urge anybody to go down to Sheffield training track to see these youngsters, they all really love there speedway, but first and foremost they have fun, and all watch out for each other.

been down to the sheffield training track and seen this little lad (don't know his name),he could not even touch the floor when sat on the bike (a 500cc) BUT he screwed it on full throttle round the corners..wow was that an impressive style or what.must have been all of 10 years old (or so) with red leathers on,anybody know who he is??? josh watch out !!! the future of the tigers looks rosy!!

Thanks everyone for the nice comments its really appreciated.We have had a bit of a hard time of it lately us girls with family problems, bike problems and people have been expecting us to be riding alot better then we have been.

I think the lad in the red kevlars you are referring to is Jason he is only about 10 and he is really good for his age.Most people at the training track are getting better now cos of the return of the good weather therefore better tracks its great!

If any of you come down anytime this summer come and talk to me im not too scary.

Im the one with the ex Carl Stonehewer kevlars on and the bike with Robbie Kessler covers on.

Cheers everyone

:D

No problem, like I say I have really been impressed with every youngster down there, but do have to admit that there is a slight biase, as Spin Junior, rides there as well.

I know that he has been really please how nice, they have made been to him and how they have encouraged himfrom fellow riders, Roy, Sandra, Peter, James, Track Staff and the Gents on the centre green, all have given words of encouragement.

Mind you after this week it is going to cost me a small fortune, when he gets his first bike.

Hey

Yeh i just got my new 500cc bike and my dads feeling the effects of it with his money now haha.As i say come and have a chat.

If you meant James Birkinshaw when you said James he really is a big help i wouldn't have been able to do anything i have done without him!

See you Saturday............... hopefully :blink:

Weather permiting, we will be there, also forgot to mention that Dave Farley and Cheryl have been a big help.

Edited by spin king