Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum
Mylor

'Future' threads

Just a gentle reminder folks.........

It's that time of the year again. To help us guys and gals who like to follow the 'Future' threads can I remind you that 'The Way Ahead' exists for these threads. Quite a few have being posted on the other forums of late.

Ta

:)

Edited by Mylor

Can I ask when the BSPA conference is ?

Try pe-posting as a new topic. You may have more luck.

i'm led to believe this year's conference is in our very own london.

that must be a cue for another daft rule to be thought up :shock::blink:

drag random members off the streets of london and ask them to think of a new rule to introduce next season. you never know, racing whilst balancing a ball on your nose might really work... :blink:

Yes apparently it is in London on Terry Russell's Boat,so i have heard. :)

Yes apparently it is in London on Terry Russell's Boat,so i have heard. :)

Can you get that many people on a rowing boat?

Or do you mean the luxury yacht?

I asusme it's the first week of December, it normally is, i think :s

Boat , Yacht there all the same to me ,i dont like either as i cant swim.:oops::D

isn't it november, SCB?

No, it's still October :P

I'm not sure, it might be, I'm starting to think it is now. The BSPA are already having mini-meetings anyway, a few promoters have said so or hinted at it in the Speedway Star, so I can't imagine it too long before they have there main meeting.

While they're having there pre-AGM meetings I think we should all start comming up with ideas, we all know thats there's a couple of manager/promoters on this forum (some who don't post!) and they might read something they like.

While they're having there pre-AGM meetings I think we should all start comming up with ideas, we all know thats there's a couple of manager/promoters on this forum (some who don't post!) and they might read something they like.

I suppose you could do worse than picking the bones out of last October/November's 'The Way Ahead' posts. Well...........it saves re-inventing the wheel dunnit??

I suppose you could do worse than picking the bones out of last October/November's 'The Way Ahead' posts. Well...........it saves re-inventing the wheel dunnit??

That was what I was getting at. I think a few of us have at some point come up with some very good idea that would either a) not cost money or b ) save money so I'm sure some promoter out there must be considering them. Well if a few of us could go through picking out the better suggestions, it would help the BSPA as they'd only have to look at the one thread.