British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
rob

Replacement for Mark Loram??

Seeing Mark looks to be out of speedway for some months yet, who is next in line for a GP call up?? Peter Karlsson?? David Howe??

The offical SGP site shows Peter Karlsson as number 26, top of the qualified reserve riders, so guess its him.

IMO the GP Reserve system should be changed. If Loram is injured then the next best Brit from qualifying (Howe) should replace him.

Next best Swede (Karlsson)

Next best American (Janniro)

etc. etc.

Theres no-one capable of filling Marks' boots as far as I'm concerned :cry: before you all jump down my throat for that one I do realise what you are on about :!: That was a little sniffle as I'm a miffed @ the fact of Cardiff with no Loram this year. He's the main reason for my family & friends from Canterbury travelling down each year :roll:

Not sure who to cheer on this year now, seeing as we are not lucky enough to have a track close by we follow Marks' results as an individual. :cry::cry::cry:

They said on Sky this week that Mark hopes to ride in the first GP, thats only 3 weeks away :shock:

Yes, he ought to wait until June 14th. :approve:

Hopefully Mark will make it back in time but if he don,t I think all us Brits have got to throw our weight behind Lee Richardson and Scott Nicholls plus any other Brit rider who may get a wild card irrespective of who you support normally.Both Lee and Scott are going to be very close to winning the Grand Prix series in the near future and hopefully one or the other may win it outright soon .Trick seems to have developed a chink in his set up this season and with Billy H missing out I think either of our two young hungry for success lads have more than a fair chance of upsetting their more illustrious opponents good luck both....

I'll be cheering for all the Brits, but am really hoping for Mark to be there! 3rd time lucky (Hopefully xx)