British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Tinkerbell

Cardiff 04 - heat-by-heat

Guest Tinkerbell
Tinks out of pure interest how did you get into speedway without your parents being interested? I always thought that in most cases it was parent drags child along and hey presto another fan well that's wht happened to me :wink:

My Grandad's been going to Stoke since 1947. My mum and dad used to go, but said that they just lost interest. I started going to Stoke about eight/nine years ago. Loved it from day one!

:D Tinkers :D

P.S I needed to research this project in order to write a commentary hence the amount of threads, but no one really contributed so I couldn't use them anyway!

Guest BilaHora

Ms Tinkerbell

I shall watch the 2004 British Grand Prix again on video if you wish and supply a detailed report of circa eight-hundred words.

Regards

BilaHora

Any Maths homework, just e-mail it to me. ;)

Rico :rolleyes:

I'll do your physics.

I can't do English ;)

Edited by SCB

I can't do English ;)

How's your Welsh SCB :P

I'm tending to agree with Rico, back in the days of quill pens and parchment when I did my exams we had to do our own research using libraries and books, none of this googley jeevesy easy peasy stuff that's about nowadays :rolleyes::shock:;)

How's your Welsh SCB :P

Dda Iow. (I've either said very good, so it is, or I have said something else, so it's not!)

I'm tending to agree with Rico, back in the days of quill pens and parchment when I did my exams we had to do our own research using libraries and books, none of this googley jeevesy easy peasy stuff that's about nowadays :rolleyes:  :shock:  ;)

To be fair, if you want a decent grade you can't just look on the net for it, most of whats on the net is incorrect and should be taken with a pinch of salt. While it can be a good starting point, nobody would write an essay and base there findings on what Joe bloggs wrote on his website on June 5th 1998, well, nobody wanting a decent grade!

Do most of you lot actually have no social lives.Someone has asked for help,and alls you can do is mock her.Seems like some of you should grow up.

SCB,if im right in thinking,you aint much older than 18,19,so you probably did A levels,and im sure you asked friends,family etc for some opinions.B4E asked for opinions on her work,and people willingly gave them.Why is this different.I do psychology,and i have to ask people questions,its part of it,and if i was conducting an interview(which i have to do) i would ask for ideas wherever i could get it.Differing opinions get you the good marks.

Anyway...rant over.

hey hey hey , id done my work... i NEED criticism.. its in the criteria... i WANTED criticism off speedway fans...

Vog,

First of all, add a year on (sadly).

Yes, I did a-levels (evil things they are) but no, I didn't ask for help (mainly due to the subject I studied not requiring it). Within reason I have no problem with people getting answers from where ever they can, the biggest part of a-level work is getting info from as many sources as possible, I did actually defend people trying to get help off the net (to an extent).

That said I didn't constantly ask on the forum for people help/work. Thats no reaserch it's getting other people to do it for you, IMO.

back to the topic,got up on the day.left in mini bus wioth 14 other m8s,dorve 2 and a half hours.parked up went to stadiun,bought tickets then hit the park with kids and got drunk playing football,then staggered to price of wales,(missed u guys) then went to stadium,daughter(11) had to help me fill in programe,was getting rather confused by then,could see the track still tho :D ,was a great day tho.roll on next season.(no help what so ever for your report,i no) :D