British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
suzuki star 882

Robert Dados

:?: Read in speedway star that Robert Dados should be riding this season.

Didn't he have serious personal problems recently ? (hope I have the

right person ) . If he is back it is good news, can anyone give any more

information ?.

wasn't he the one that tried commiting suicide twice earlier this year? a BIG sorry if i do have the wrong person.

Guest Andy123
wasn't he the one that tried commiting suicide twice earlier this year? a BIG sorry if i do have the wrong person.

Thats what I thought too, Jo. I'm pretty sure that it IS him. I think he got knocked off his road motorbike one or two years ago and seriously injured him back but has since recovered. :x :-(

The poor lad hasn't had much luck of late as he - wonder if a place in possibly someone's BLC team could help him get back on his feet in the speedway world. :roll: :?:

The sad world of British Speedway would put the poor guy on an 8.00 average in the EL though wouldn't it? Cos he rode in the GP.

Incidently, I saw a while back that Tomasz Bajerski. (New Polish GP rider) was listed on a KL website as having ridden for them on a 4.00 average. Therefore he would be able to return to EL on a 4 or even PL on an 8 if he impresses in the GP?

Robert Dados will ride this Sunday in the match Wroclaw - Bydgoszcz. :)

He actually rode for Wroclaw yesterday when his team visited Gdansk in a previously postponed meeting. Home rider Adam Fajfer won the final heat, beating Hancock and Nicholls to secure a 45-45 draw. Robert Dados had four rides: 0-2*-3-1 = 6+1 (4)

Seems to have been a fine comeback and I´m very happy he´s overcome his problems and is back, Dados is one of the most entertaining riders in the Swedish Elitserien, I always enjoy watching him in action.

He actually rode for Wroclaw yesterday when his team visited Gdansk in a previously postponed meeting. Home rider Adam Fajfer won the final heat, beating Hancock and Nicholls to secure a 45-45 draw. Robert Dados had four rides: 0-2*-3-1 = 6+1 (4)

Seems to have been a fine comeback and I´m very happy he´s overcome his problems and is back, Dados is one of the most entertaining riders in the Swedish Elitserien, I always enjoy watching him in action.

:) Well done Robert, thats good news.

Guest kshyhoo

I don't know if you heard that Robert Dados didn't pay for petrol at the station near Zielona Gora and then was chased by station workers. He is suspended untile the end of current season.

It is obvious that Robert Dados has medical problems :-( It must be a really tough time for him and his family just now. I hope he gets back on the road to complete recovery soon but I feel it might be a long haul :-(

Guest Pinstripe2k3

Hes a Psycho,no offence,but i think he should be put in a medical home.

Robert needs a psychiatric help, because he`s ill and can`t find his way in life.. :x

However, I read an interview with him a few days ago he seemed to speak normally.. I think he`s getting better and I hope that he will find his feet and be a normal, happy person. :)

Guest JY2003

Awwwww!Robert is a very good rider!I think what ever is wrong with him shouldnt be posted on the website!Its his business and the managements!