British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Pirate

Cardiff Hotels/Meet up

I'm a foghorn and proud of it!!.

Does this mean you're always getting pulled by sailors :P :evil:

And I do remember Green Pammie...couldn't even face a drink on the Sunday! tsk, tsk.

Only way to do it...don't stop from Friday night....but better tape the GP so you can see what happened :D

No change there then ML lol. :clown

Can I play too? :twisted:

Thank heavens for that!!! :P :clown ;)

lol not surprised at the comment! Lioness if truth be known I am looking forward to meeting everybody from here @ Cardiff but You and Addict more than anyone! Oh yes and Sean cos he makes me laugh, hmmmm shouldn't really have wrote the above but I honestly am looking forward to putting faces to names xx

[Lioness if truth be known I am looking forward to meeting everybody from here @ Cardiff but You and Addict more than anyone!

Shazzy I dunno if thats a good thing a bad thing or if we should just get ya committed now lol

You never know-we might meet up at Stoneleigh!

I'll be the quiet shy one :shy

You are kidding :twisted: :lol::lol:

Hang on til I get someone else to reply to this cos I'm too quiet and shy to :oops:

Has anybody been to cardiff on the friday when the riders are at practice. I know they dont let you in but is it easy to get photos at the stadium or outside the hilton hotel with the likes of Gollob.

Should be able to take some photos of the riders at the stadium.

I got one of Andy Smith and Carl Stonehewer last year. :P

It's interesting hanging around to see what's going on anyway.

Booked in at the Cardiff Copthorne. Managed to get if for ½ price on the RAC website compared to booking it direct :D :D