British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Pirate

Cardiff Hotels/Meet up

For all those not booked yet....don't give up hope.

I just managed, on Wednesday, to book Friday and Saturday in the Hilton (yes, the official SGP hotel) via www.superbreak.com.

Confirmation came in the post today.

There could be other rooms with other discount hotel room sites.

Also, where is the meet up going to be this year? Last year it seemed to be scattered all over the place and I seemed to keep missing everyone :-(

I'll be there...hopefully Dekker will have on his hula skirt.....wonder if I should bring one just in case he forgets his? :D

I will be down on the Friday so hope to meet up with you then. Maybe we could go to Newport and watch the Wasps sting the Tiggers  ;)

ML..I'm disappointed - I thought Friday night was party night! :D

ML..I'm disappointed - I thought Friday night was party night!  :D

I think the plan is to send the little ladies out shopping and the blokes to duck out for the match, then to have some bevies after.... as for teh hula hule, u can but hope.

:evil:

Never mind about friday, where is everyone meeting on Saturday cos there is no-way I'm going shopping like they (the family) made me last year boring......... Would rather be having a beer with you lot (not bad as this is one of the only days of the year that I drink ;) )

Yates' at the stadium.

Pubs are much of a muchness but this is just sooo close to the stadium and, unlike some others I visited, you could get served quite quickly!

Must admit went to a lot of pubs whilst in Cardiff and the only one I can remember the name of was the weatherspoons lol

ML..I'm disappointed - I thought Friday night was party night!  :D

I think the plan is to send the little ladies out shopping and the blokes to duck out for the match, then to have some bevies after.... as for teh hula hule, u can but hope.

:evil:

Is that so big man :lol: Don't worry Rabbit Friday night WILL be party night :P Once the Wasps have quickly beaten the Tiggers then it's party time :lol: ;-)

I should be going down with the BV lot .

( The person organising it couldn't remember which hotel we are staying at) - but

We are staying over on Sat night and going to Newport the next day for the Welsh Open.

Last year the Price of Wales (Witherspoons) was quite a good place to meet - was good :lol:

Guest eaglesgonnalandagain

has anyone got their tickets through yet for Cardiff?

mine not here yet but paid for as got my statement through

mine not here yet but paid for as got my statement through

We ordered ours on Dec 21st, & was told they would be here in 56 days, makes it sometime middle of Feb

as soon as my tickets arrive I can collect the money from all the peeps in my family that have ordered them lol Just made a deal with my bro he owes for two and is gonna valet my car big style inside and out to pay off his pmsl he aint seen the state of my car yet lol :twisted: