British Speedway Forum
Paul

Hackney Speedway

Want me to ensure that you stick to Orange juice Shazz? :unsure:

Diet Coke Bryn (Vodka and Orange Juice YUK) :P

Will be leaving Lydden around 4ish so should be there in plenty of time, see you there Bryn :approve:

Guest cheetahhawk

I would have posted before but the forum was down.

It was a brilliant night and great to meet up with a lot of old mates ,some of them I hadn't seen for at least 20 years. It was fantastic to meet up with all our Hackney heroes too.

Great to hear Uncle Len on his ukelele,and Malcolm Brown giving us a song,just like old times. I even won a prize on the raffle.

I would like to propose a huge thankyou to Paul Tadman and Chris Fenn for all their hard work in making it all possible.

It was also a good night at Rye House on the following night and I met up with even more old mates.

Did anyone see Big Fred at Rye House ? We saw him as we were on our way out of the stadium but was too far away from him to say hello.Also spotted Troy Pratt and I think I saw Tiger Beech but not sure.

Finn looked as if he had never been away from a track, and Banger looked good too. :) but then class always shines doesn't it? :approve:

I'd love to see an article about ex-Leicester rider Colin Cook sometime please -- if you're worried about any Hackney bias.  :wink:

I believe he still lives around the Felixtowe area?

Great little rider with a brilliant style who was always one of my favourites.  :approve:

HE CERTAINLY DOES LIVE IN FELIXSTOWE STILL, IN A VILLAGE CALLED KIRTON..... HE'LL BE 53 THIS YEAR I BELEIVE! IF YOU NEED AN ARTICLE DOING I'LL HAPPILY HELP IN ANYWAY I CAN