British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
wolfman

My University HATES ME!

For the 3rd year in a row I have an exam the same day as the British GP. Previous years I have been able to skip the exam as they were modules I had already failed. BUT THIS YEAR it is the module that I can still get a 1st in!

Why does Coventry Uni do this to me, I know the old joke about being sent to Coventry but, this takes the p*?s!

Whatever happened to the working week, with Saturday and Sunday off?

Seems strange to have exams at the weekend. I wouldn't turn up if it meant missing the British GP. ;)

There will more GP's.

Sorry to be boring but your education will stand you in good stead. Believe me, I know.

For the 3rd year in a row I have an exam the same day as the British GP. Previous years I have been able to skip the exam as they were modules I had already failed. BUT THIS YEAR it is the module that I can still get a 1st in!

Why does Coventry Uni do this to me, I know the old joke about being sent to Coventry but, this takes the p*?s!

Is there anyway you can find someone who is travelling pretty late to the GP? I imagine the exam is in the morning. I'm sure someone will help you out. I wouldn't miss the GP for almost anything.

My last Uni exam is on the 15th May.

Do I feel prepared :?

Good luck Wolfman - might be worth concentrating on just this one day - so you can enjoy many more GPs in the future ..

Guest Andy123

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

sorry, mate.

good luck and try not to distract yourself too much thinking about us lot enjoying ourselves in cardiff.

it could be worse - u could be my dad who runs around like a headless chicken for a stuck up tart in a pub doing all her chores while she sits on her fat arse enjoying herself and occasionally cooking manky meals for the very few customers, he is so under the thumb its not true. anyway u dnt wanna hear my personal tales.

Good luck Wolfman.

wot a shame, i feel 4 ya mate.

good luck in your exam anyway :)