Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Joanne

Cheap Flights to Prague

I booked a flight for 14 people to Prague for the Golden Helmet weekend just before Xmas with Easyjet out of Nottingham for £52 pp.

So far I have flown to Prague with Czech Airlines, BMIBaby and Easyjet and only had an issue with BMI where I couldn't get on the return flight and had to be transferred to Easyjet. Paid £150 with CSA, and around £50 with the other two. All flights have been on time except a 3 hour delay leaving Nottingham with BMI in 2003

To be honest on a 90 minute flight I can do without an airline meal and I am happy to save £100 by doing that.

£90 CSA, £115 BMI Baby.

Edited by Rob B

£90 CSA, £115 BMI Baby.

For the Czech Golden Helmet weekend going Wed 28 Sept PM and coming back Tuesday 4 Oct Evening

Easyjet - £52

BMIBaby - £85

Czech Airlines - £161

I guess it depends on when you want to go but for me in September I stand by my £100 difference.

The Easyjet price was for a booking of 14 people, the other two for for single travellers. If you increase the CZA booking to the max allowed in one transaction (5 people) the price goes to £200.70 each. So I reckon I am saving £2080 on my 14 bookings. I reckon I could buy a few airline meals for that :)

Should have added that if you want to fly from the south to Prague for thr GP weekend you can do it for £65 out of Stansted, £65 out of Gatwick or £100 from Nottingham going Friday coming back Sunday with Easyjet

Edited by Chris Brown

The person who was asking the question wasn't from the south though and thats what I was basing my advice on!

Im having a bit of a crisis at the moment re:Prague!!!

Im going on holiday on the 11th July, so need to be back on the sunday, and also need to fly from Manchester!!

Also the Prague GP is the same weekend as the Silverstone F1 GP (they are doing this to me on purpose??)

Sunday should be no problem as long as you book early enough.

No comparison. Excitement in Prague or no excitement at Silverstone(plus a sore credit card) :unsure:

Sullyrox, you can't persuade our mate Addy to come as well, can you?. It won't be fun without her :sad:

You know my phone number ...