British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Papa Bazarou

SGP of Europe - Chorzow Poland 17th May

Well done Tony. I think all the other riders are going to have to concentrate a bit more in order to beat him. Didn't get off my seat much as there was no need to, nearly did with the Rickardsson, Celgieski race. Glad that Lee did well and I hope Nicki keeps up with Tony.

Great riding by Lukas Dryml, i hope he wins a GP this year. Also a fine performance by Piotr Protasiewicz, his best GP yet.

Well done TRicky, not bad for someone who's passed it.(apparently)

Good riding from Lukas and Nicki aswell.

Biggest disapointment for me was Leigh Adams.

Well done also to Pepe great stuff.

Get well soon to Carl Blomfeldt aswell, a top guy.

Guest BRUSPRING

YEAH,GET WELL SOON CARL.

Really nice of Tony to keep mentioning Carl. Shows how nice and thoughtful he is. Get well soon Carl.

What about Jason Crump & Mark loram?

Mark Loram didn't ride, Jason Crump came 4th in the semi final...

Do you think Andreas Jonsson should have got 5 points like Mark Loram? As he didn't ride either...

Well done Tony..still setting the standards for the rest! 8) Great meeting for Lukas - if only he'd not tried quite so hard to get Tony he could have had second! Still. my money's on him for a few more rostrom places this year... :D

With my England hat on a good start for Lee - he and Scott definitely have the quality to be up there this year. I'd love to see them do really well especially at Cardiff...reckon we could all raise the roof.

If this meeting was anything to go by, the next generation of racers are on the move and there's gonna be a new order in the Finals each time. Think the days of it being the same 4 or 5 riders each time are gone! :)

Sully you mean Goose ;)

Yeh I did lol... fiveone wants it... :roll:

thats wkd i want 1 did iu notice the googles censored it lol

Wots wrong with Carl Bloemfeldt? Hope he gets well soon anyway. Sounds like Pepe had a good one. Unlucky Ryan & Hans!!

Carl Bloemfeldt is awaiting heart surgery in Canada - wish him the very best.

The best rider won on the night, streets ahead quite often - can anyone seriously challenge him this year? I think Tony was only once NOT in a final last year, so the other top challengers (sullivan, crump) are already on an upward battle.

Thought it was a good gp, maybe because I've missed them, but I did note the blue groove :P

Lots of split loyalties during the races, its going to be like that a lot I think! Well done Lukas for getting to the final, and to Cegielski for having his best GP finish (I think!)