British Speedway Forum
PolskiZuzel

Wroclaw Gp2005 Ticket Available Online

Just to let you know that the tickets for the Wroclaw GP 2005 (30 April) are available online on :[COLOR=blue] www.e-ticket.pl/bilet_zamow0.php[/color]

Just click on the centre of opening page where you see in a frame :Speedway - Grand Prix of Europe Wroclaw - 30.04.2005 (Poland) , and you will be taken further to chose a ticket.

Are these the official tickets for the GP? Look slightly expensive to me. Also I can't see where to buy a ticket on the home straight on the blue section to the left of the tapes.

Yes I've just looked at the link too and I agree that it seems very expensive. I want to get my tickets asap but don't to book them if this isn't the official way to get tickets....anyone with more info?? :)

I would suggest they are the official outlets for the tickets as there is a link from the official WTS Atlas Wroclaw website.

Last year we went for the expensive seats, I think they must have been the 350zl ones, but this year I'm going to go out on the back straight at a much more reasonable 100zl. The exchange rate unfortunately has come down a bit from last year, but that's still only around £17/18 (for the 100zl seats) to watch a Grand Prix - only a couple of quid more expensive than Oxford :P

Just need to confirm with my colleague that he's happy to book and we'll be sorted.

Rico :rolleyes:

As the prices listed on the site above match the prices on the official SGP site I would say they are correct

Does any one have an opinion with regards driving from Warsaw to Wroclaw?

As Luton is easier and cheaper, than Stanstead, for me to get too was thinking of flying Easyjet to Warsaw then driving to Wroclaw on Saturday morning, any advice appreciated.

Christopher,

I'd personally suggest flying into Katowice from Luton, get the bus from the Airport to Katowice and then train along to Wroclaw. Don't think that'd take much longer than driving from Warsaw and definitely more relaxing as you don't need to drive.

Thanks for the advice Rico, but with with the wife and kids in tow not sure how easy it is going to be negotiating bus and train stations. The idea of having the family all packed into one car appeals more, plus we can take our time going back to Warsaw to maybe see a little of the country.

As it will all inevitably come down to cost I will check out Wizz Air to Katowice though.

Understandable Christopher,

I've not personally had the need to drive in Poland and tend to use the public transport.

Certainly Katowice Airport to Wroclaw is a lot less distance than Warsaw to Wroclaw, however I couldn't tell you about the relative merits of the roads you'd find.

Hope you get you and yours sorted out though.

Can't believe it, I've only been 12 hours at work and the £40 ones are gone. Now I've got to decide, do I go in the Main stand or do I go in the back straight :unsure: ?

Edited by Joanne

As the prices listed on the site above match the prices on the official SGP site I would say they are correct

Does any one have an opinion with regards driving from Warsaw to Wroclaw?

As Luton is easier and cheaper, than Stanstead, for me to get too was thinking of flying Easyjet to Warsaw then driving to Wroclaw on Saturday morning, any advice appreciated.

I think I would rather drive in the country that I know. Have you tried National Express coaches, the way I normally go to Stansted?

Can't believe it, I've only been 12 hours at work and the £40 ones are gone. Now I've got to decide, do I go in the Main stand or do I go in the back straight :unsure: ?

The main stand Jo - trust me. :wink:

(See, there are benefits to using a tour operator. :wink: )

Has anyone used the VIP seats in the past, just wondered what the catering was all about. Does it have a bar and cafe. I would prefer to go on the back straight but my wife is still recovering from a knee replacement and needs to be able to sit down most of the time. And will there be a furum meet up.

SJW,

Sorry I can't be of assistance regarding the VIP seats - far too pricey for me :P

As for a Forum meet-up I'm sure that will be arranged nearer the time. I know quite a few of the people on here who have indicated they are going and hopefully we'll be able to sort something out. Only problem is the likes of Papa Bazarou is only doing a flying visit, in Saturday out Sunday, so it's likely not everyone will be able to meet up unfortunately.

I'd suggest, similar to Bydgoszcz, that a meet is arranged for the Friday night. I'd suggest either in one of the hotels or in a bar on the main square - personally I'd prefer the main square as that'll be where I'll be aiming for later in the evening to sample Wroclaw's excellent nightlife. Be warned, if it's anything like the Bydgoszcz Friday night it'll be drunken (certainly by the end of the night !)!

Just a few questions: is it better to have sent the tickets sent to you or to collect at the stadium?

Which are the tickets which have sold out already? I have just had a quick look and can't see any which are sold out?

Is the back straight covered? I am thinking of having back straight tickets purely because they are cheap but I would much rather sit in the main stand.

On the tickets website, it says for Main Stand - Row 25-26 - I can't see that on the map as the numbering stops at 24?

Sorry for being dense :oops: - any help much appreciated guys :)

Just a few questions: is it better to have sent the tickets sent to you or to collect at the stadium?
Picked them up no problem at the stadium at practice last year - reserved tickets were clearly marked within about 50 yards of the tram stop, just before entering the stadium complex.
Which are the tickets which have sold out already? I have just had a quick look and can't see any which are sold out?
One for Joanne to elaborate on.
Is the back straight covered? I am thinking of having back straight tickets purely because they are cheap but I would much rather sit in the main stand.
From memory there is a bit of cover, however it certainly doesn't come out very far. I'm sure it'll be a balmy spring evening anyway :P
On the tickets website, it says for Main Stand - Row 25-26 - I can't see that on the map as the numbering stops at 24?

Sorry for being dense  :oops: - any help much appreciated guys  :)

The map at the bottom of the ticket ordering page is which Sektor/Gate you go in, nothing to do with rows, e.g. you may have a ticket in the main stand, sektor 19 - you enter through gate 19 find row x then your seat number.