British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
KIWIPIRATE

Handlebars...

All I can say is the word you called wwtbp was the worst I have heard on the forum. I still think your art is great, however, it is no excuse for such behaviour. So if I am talking out of my backside, sunshine, listen real close.... Braaaattt, Phooooot...... :)

And chk, thanks for the support. :)

Why dont you say what I think, your are full of s**t and you talk a load of b******ks :roll:  :D

Yer you do :!: ;)

What have I been missing here?

This thread's great, it goes right out wide sometimes but we always seem to get our wheels back inline.

Guest Sir Lunchalot

Not sure where this one is heading folks. I did contribute something of a hint at "no abuse please" but perhaps I was a bit subtle for some of you.

Nice idea for a topic but we seemed to be getting a bit derailed. I'm not sure whether I like this thread or not so I'm locking it for the time being and running it by the other mods to get a feel for the general consensus.

Must admit though I have enjoyed finding out a few of the complexities of the personalities of a few of the leading players in this thread !!