British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
KIWIPIRATE

Handlebars...

i've got gate 4 coz i'm mint from there do it like bjerre.

If you are like Bjerre I will ride like Andy Moore :P - I'll just turn on the style riding gay marks racing line (without turning pmsl) and smash our track record into smitherines

Guest pedersen jnr

lol at JJ all my stuff is ready just have 2 wait 4 race days.

beach racing is the best like u get more fun out of speedway racing on the beach.

how much 2 get a pic done then?

Guest pedersen jnr

no no u don't want a 17 on the engine u want an 18 u will get more drive and 57 for wot track? maybe a berwick size track?

Whoosh...... 8)

Philip Adison Wrote:-

It was really an enjoyable game and is ideal for those dark off season winter months.You can't play online but i can imagine it been great fun with other family members You can also print out averages,match details,tables,etc etc.The game costs £25 [ but worth every penny if you can afford it ] from Roogames in Manchester.There is also a website at www.roogames.co.uk but this doesn't really do it justice.

Try this lads :lol::lol:

Guest pedersen jnr

andy ur just a wee wippa snapper at this game ur a yts u will need a 15 64 lol or maybe if ur on ur 125 use a 13 on the front and a 60 on bk but my 185 is well sorted got the best sproket ever no 1 can beat that little thing and it will be better when it gets converted 2 run on methanol

maybes if we are riding 1/2 mile track on the beach 20/60 would be best just so I can taste the beach air travelling at 75mph

17 works at lynn drop the clutch and hold oooooooooooooon

thats too low a clutch speed for my liking I prefer 19 just to get it spinning that bit faster

Guest pedersen jnr

lets all race 1000cc sidecars and andy u can be my crash dumby that hangs out the side aye