British Speedway Forum
neil_L

Tommy Knudsen

Be great if it is Rick Miller !!!

remember him and kelvin going round in the old truck the riders went round in doing skids at the end of season presentation !!!

fingers crossed we get another reply !!

Ross

Edited by Ross

Be great if it is Rick Miller !!!

remember him and kelvin going round in the old truck the riders went round in doing skids at the end of season presentation !!!

fingers crossed we get another reply !!

Ross

Well reading his other post it looks like it could be!!!!

Wouldn't it be great to get Rick, Tommy, JJ, Kelvin and co on the centre green one Friday night?

Rick, if it is you, you are a legend, your testimonial was one of the most entertaining meeting ever!! Also not forgetting the night you had to get a 12 point maximum to earn your work permit!!! :D:D Give us a sign Rick!!

would make one hell of a question and answer night !! even if it was one or two of them? for me that team were "Coventry Bees", now its 7 riders who turn up and dont understand how alot of supporters feel about the club and its history, do a season or two and move on. Speedway is in a different age though these days and its such a shame,

now its 7 riders who turn up and dont understand how alot of supporters feel about the club and its history, do a season or two and move on. Speedway is in a different age though these days and its such a shame,

Back then everyone in the team was capable of team riding. Don't get to see much of that anymore.

Wonder how many 5-1's Rick and JJ actually got.

would be great if it was Rick !! don`t want any one pretending to be him do we ??

now its 7 riders who turn up and dont understand how alot of supporters feel about the club and its history, do a season or two and move on. Speedway is in a different age though these days and its such a shame,

Back then everyone in the team was capable of team riding. Don't get to see much of that anymore.

Wonder how many 5-1's Rick and JJ actually got.

apart from Jj and tatum!!! I seem to remember thos 2 getting in the wa of each other more than Robson and Harris!!

Wouldn't it be great to get Rick, Tommy, JJ, Kelvin and co on the centre green one Friday night?

Me, JJ, on the centre green with Tommy and Rick. Think I may need some dutch courage first :wink::oops:

Rick as in Rick Miller????

Yep, its me. I like to check out this forum and of course watch the GP's on the tele and hope to get over to England soon to see old friends.

:unsure:

If is that is you Rick !! can u e-mail me pls

cheers

p.s addy in profile

would be great if it was Rick !! don`t want any one pretending to be him do we ??

Ross...Can confirm that this is indeed THE Rick Miller. (My email has bounced back so I couldn't let you know direct.)

Welcome back Rick, but 4 posts since 2003? :( Not enough! Please let us all know how you are getting on these days. Are you still doing the film stunt work?

rick i liked yer style and more importantly yer manner.. as i said before ya dont have to be ugly to be fast an you proved it.. good luck to ya.. ;) you were a class act..

Rick not only was a nice bloke, but beat the worlds best when we least expected it - and also had a few "surprise defeats" as well - but he was a team man and Bees through and through.

Couple of memories of Rick

His engine falling out of his machine during TK's testimonial think it was.

His own testimonial meeting was awesome

Remember him and Billy having a nasty van crash on the way back from Oxford I think it was.

Again Rick you were a top bloke, and i for one would like to thank you for all the entertaining you did :D

Thanks for the nice posts, I really appreciate them. I dont have time to reply now, as I have an early job tomorrow. I will come back to this thread soon, to talk to you all. I am still doing the stunt work and it is going great the last few years especially. Thanks for asking, if interested I will fill you in when I get done with job and have a little time. Thanks, Rick