Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
howling gorgon

One for leicester fans - hope its not too depressing

& to think it's now been reduced to hundreds of Barretts crappy little overpriced cardboard boxes. (Bitter? Me? Too *%#@ing right I am). :cry:

Quite right Liontamer, I drive past most days and my memories are stired

:-(

Small world--When I was old enough to go back to speedway on my own after losing my dad really young it was the Exeter BL season when Exeter took someones licence after they had closed--Im sure it was Leicesters and we had to take the Thursday night race night that went along with the licence--is that right??

I seem to remember that there was a big fuss at the time cos the Grahame brothers refused to sign even though they were part of the deal.

I may be wrong and would be interested to know--and it is a small world when the likelyhood is that over the next few years the county ground will be replaced by a similiar set up of starter homes etc if the rugby club relocate after the speedway leaves.......sad days :-(