British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
peatbog

Polish Speedway On Tv

Does anyone know if Polish Speedway will be broadcast on satellite as it was last year by TV Puls ??

Think it is still on that channel.Remember seeing something on sportowefakty about it.Was also a preview of the season shown last week, i think :unsure:

Think it is still on that channel.Remember seeing something on sportowefakty about it.Was also a preview of the season shown last week, i think :unsure:

I am affraid you're wrong. Live speedway from Poland this year will be shown only on pre-paid (subscription) satellite channel Polsat SPORT. But not everything is lost though. If you can wait till later the same day (around midnight, I think), then the main Polsat channel will be showing re-run of a match that finished some hours earlier.

:oops: Thanks for that

1st & 2nd division will also be televised on polish tv. Every Monday, following a round of league speedway channel called Tele5 will show re-runs. I'm not sure though if the channel is available in GB, check with ur cable/satellite provider.

ps. I think its a digital channel so it should be available on satellite (if u know how to set up parameters and all that crap) :D

Edited by tommy

Thanks for the replies, it looks like a late night to watch the top Polish league on 'Polsat', then the lower leagues on 'Tele 5' Mondays, which might clash with the British Elite :lol:

I'm sure the answer to this question is negative, but is there any way these Polish channels can be viewed using (and not realigning) a Sky satellite system?

I'm sure the answer to this question is negative, but is there any way these Polish channels can be viewed using (and not realigning) a Sky satellite system?

Yes, go to Poland, Kev. Oh, I forgot, we are :approve:

Looks like TV Puls will also be re-broadcasting polish 1st & 2nd div. More details soon to follow...

Thanks Tommy

update: looks like the 1&2 div. meetings will be shown on TV Puls instead of Tele5, I think the change was made because Puls reaches a larger audience.

Guest The Throttlejockey
Does anyone know if Polish Speedway will be broadcast on satellite as it was last year by TV Puls ??

hello there would any of our Polish or German speedway friends be interested in taping some meetings from the extra league featuring Australian riders in return for some Australian speedway meetings on tape or dvd. if interested please contact me at eatmyshale@hotmail.com

cheers :D