British Speedway Forum
Conkers

Speedway Photo Site Updates

Here You can find pics that I`ve taken during Gniezno`s individual meeting for the First Polish King`s Crown, staged on Sunday June 29th:

Gniezno meeting

There You can find other my pictures from Polish League, and Speedway Grands Prix on: Lawrence Pics - all of them will have English text below soon. Maybe I will become one of members of Mike Patrick`s crew? I would like much so :-)

Edited by Lawrence

Hi All

Did anyone manage to get some of the juniors at Cardiff

as there was a man there on saturday taking pictures of fthem on thier bikes and he ran off and did not tell me the website can anyone help please

Cheers

Not quite a good as the professionals but here are more personal British GP pics... with the firework display to follow..

http://community.webshots.com/album/563917...security=jdSYcu

well done great photos of behind the scenes you seem to be everywhere could you walk round the stadium?

well done great photos of behind the scenes you seem to be everywhere could you walk round the stadium?

Yes... :wink: I get everywhere if possible!

Edited by cheekyboys2