British Speedway Forum
Bryn

Getting Old!

As a veteran of 45 already, I can assure everyone that you feel no different to when you were 18, but your body can't quite keep up with your mind! Other times, you feel ready for the knacker's yard, but keep going regardless. It's a barrel of laughs, so keep smiling! :lol:

The good thing is that no matter how old I get or feel, I will always have the satisfaction of knowing that TMC left school, worked for the MOD and had the 'you've been to Poland so you must be a spy' interrogation a year before I did.

It must be hard being 45. Forty-four is so much younger. Actually, I just realised I'm still 43. The first sign that you're getting on a bit is when you have to mathematically work out how old you are rather than knowing it automatically.

I'm a year younger than I thought! Result (as those young people say).

Grachan, I am going to Poland twice this year :shock::wink:

Well, at least you have been on a speedway bike, tmc, so that makes you a rider :) sort of :wink:

Is that how to eat with a knife and fork, Kev :D  :wink: ?

Yep, you've got it Jo - that's a good teacher you've got there. :wink:

Blimey Tony you must of been a young un when you were involved in the speedway mail?