British Speedway Forum
father jack

Left Handed Rider... Does Anybody Know ?

4 hours ago, bruno said:

I'm right handed but play golf and cricket left handed. No idea why

If we keep up this theme of what people can do with either hand, we might end up with too much information :oops:

2 hours ago, False dawn said:

If we keep up this theme of what people can do with either hand, we might end up with too much information :oops:

Nevertheless, inquiring minds need to know.

• Haha 1

There are many sports that have a good advantage being left handed like tennis , table tennis, ten pin bowling but not polo  or hockey which is a distinct disadvantage  

I'm sure many years ago Jem Doncaster's brother Nick Doncaster had his throttle/clutch swapped over after he had a bad crash which left him unable to use it the normal way, saying that i thought Nick was actually looking the better rider of the two when they both took to the shale.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kevin bass said:

I'm sure many years ago Jem Doncaster's brother Nick Doncaster had his throttle/clutch swapped over after he had a bad crash which left him unable to use it the normal way, saying that i thought Nick was actually looking the better rider of the two when they both took to the shale.

I believe that Bobby Beaton's brother, Jimmy, had a similar arrangement?