British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
xDx

Cardiff GP meet up

We ought to be able to bump into one another Joanne. If we can manage it on the other side of the world we ought to be able to do it in Cardiff :lol:

No problem, Tina. :) Will you be wearing a Lukas t-shirt or even maybe a Leigh one :?:

How about everyone meets in the bar after the meeting at Newport?,Ill get the rounds of coca cola in!!!.

Robbo :D

No problem, Tina. :) Will you be wearing a Lukas t-shirt or even maybe a Leigh one :?:

Well, now there's a dilemma :lol: It won't be a Tricky shirt that's for sure :P It might be a Leigh one :) or it could possibly be a Lukas one :lol: but it could definately be a Mark Loram one :D (if he's there of course)

you wont be able to miss me and my family most of us have Union Jack shirts for Cardiff :!: and off course probably carrying my forum fleece if the weather is as nice as last year!

Thanks to the Great God John Toddof Sheffield I + daughter Cheryl (11) managed to get his accommodation 'cos he couldn't go.

Innkeeper's Lodge Inn, Tyn-Y-Parc Road, Whitchurch, Cardiff

See ya all on Friday at Newport and at GP!

Any more suggestions for pubs?

Last year we suggested Sam's Bar at about 1:00pm and then The Prince Of Wales from 3:00pm onwards.

My vote goes for the….

The Prince Of Wales - 3:00pm onwards.

And maybe at different pub earlier on which preferably with seating outside such as Sams's bar or Callaghan's Irish Bar.

At the moment I am not sure what time I will make it to Cardiff.

I think I'm going to agree with Phil on the meeting place...

I think we're going to get there fairly early. Make a day of it :).

The City Arms just opposite the Stadium was a very popular place last year, plenty of room outside

Guest Pinstripe2k3

I will be at Sams bar from 2 Oclockish onwards till about 5.We have done it every year.Robbo will be with me and a few others.Just look out for Robbo who will have his long blonde curtains lol and i will most probaly be wearing an Adidas Hoody(White).

We will be there so if anyone wants to come and meet us we will be there on the seats!

I will be at Sams bar from 2 Oclockish onwards till about 5.

Yeh, we'll be at Sam's Bar about 2pm onwards. Then moving onto the Prince Of Wales to meet any other Forum members (Phil etc, hopefully). :)

mini is charge of the lager bus this year so we will probsee u bout!! wot ever ppl do have fun!!