British Speedway Forum

hi ya all

i was woundering if you could give me a bit of information please! i was having a disgusion with my boyfriend laast night anout the unber 15 equipment and we could find out weather the under 15s ride 500 cc or soometing less i no we asked adam lowe and the one bike he has a spin on around monmore was a 360 i think (cant rememebr wot was sed but i no it wasnt a 500) so if anyone could just lighten the subject please

thankz in advance

becki x

are you talking about the u15 league if so they all ride 500 cc because it is the regulations nothing less

at least i think so anyway was last year when i was in it

tim webster

yes its the regulations all competitors have to be on a 500 cc bike to compete in the under 15`s championship.

But if yer on about traning then you can either get a 350cc or 500cc.

Hope this helps

Brendan

Guest Quiksilver

I ride a 125cc bike but im only 10yrs old and just taking it steady,but will move up when im ready,what you on about looking good for the camera Brendon :o

lol well when there is a photograper in the center green taking pics off you you got look good aint ya lol.

Guest Quiksilver

Just as well you had your crash helmet on then :oops: ,got to get ready for school now Sats Exams this week bye :D

Good Luck with the SaTs Chris xx

Edited by shazzybird

i no we asked adam lowe and the one bike he has a spin on around monmore was a 360 i think (cant rememebr wot was sed but i no it wasnt a 500) so if anyone could just lighten the subject please

thankz in advance

becki x

Where did you get this information from?

I have never owned a 350cc - I have got 2 500cc bikes.

Maybe you are thinking of Grant - he has got a 350cc and also has David Howe covers on his bike.

Guest lil_robyn

Heya, does anyone know about how much a 500cc bike costs? :D

Thanx

Robyn

Just out of interest how many Junior tracks are there in the UK?

I'm talking tracks that cater for the 125cc bikes.

I'm travelling over to the UK with my Son who rides 125's in Australia and wouldn't mind organising him a ride or two if its possible???????

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Hi there are lots off tracks that cater for 125cc bikes its just that in the season the traning tracks are mostley closed. the only ones i can think off are eastbourn every saturday ,sheffield saturdays and reding that only runs on serton dates.

Hope this helps

Brendan

Sheffield runs every Saturday and supplys 125cc bikes just ring up Roy Wilson on 01142464194 for booking information!

Cheers :D

Thanks for this info, looks like we'll be able to get a ride at Sheffield at least.

I'm very interested in any others, especially where a bike is supplied as we'll bring riding gear over, just no bike.

Yeh Eastbourne do traning and they supply bikes, its a good day up there shame i cant make them anymore.